Outside Sale Rep
Company: Miller Paint
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*At Miller Paint, our future is your future. MAKE IT BRIGHT! *As
an employee-owned company, we all share in our success. Our founder
was an artist, entrepreneur, and hard worker. His vision for making
quality paint and beautiful color locally in the Pacific Northwest
has lasted for 130 years. We want you to join us in this legacy. At
Miller Paint, we value your energy, time, and talents. From
family-owned to employee-owned, join our growing company and start
your career with Miller Paint today.
* Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
* Annual Profit-sharing Opportunities
* Work/Life Balance
* Room for Growth
* Paid Time Off
*POSITION SUMMARY: *
Develops new and existing customers on a consistent ongoing basis,
meeting targeted goals and margins, to continually grow total sales
in the assigned area of responsibility while maximizing
*Territory Sales Planning*
* Projects sales based on history, prospect lists and market niche
* Seeks out and finds viable subcategories to sell, such as
property management, facility management, schools and industrial
* Researches and administers sales plan to targeted customers
demonstrating our ability to match customer needs.
* Network through multiple trade association channels.
* Directly contacts possible customer and construction leads.
*Service Existing Accounts*
* Conducts consistent follow up.
* Evaluates existing accounts, architectural submittals and product
recommendations for relevancy.
* Trouble shoots paint failure and solves problems with lab to
* Supports and shares in the growth of store personnel product
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: *
* Proven experience with both paint/coatings preferred.
* Ability to work with a wide range of external customers and
* Driving required to cover territory to meet with customers.
* Valid driver's license for state of residency and driving record
permitting coverage under corporate policy or ability to travel
within Oregon and Washington in a timely manner. If driving a
personal vehicle, must provide proof of personal auto liability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Boise, ID 83709: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%2441670%
Keywords: Miller Paint, Seattle , Outside Sale Rep, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!