Posted on: November 26, 2022
COMPANYThe firm is a Seattle-based architecture design firm
founded on the idea that buildings can serve as a bridge between
nature, culture, and people. Inspiring surroundings positively
affect people's lives. Led by five owners, the firm's work can be
found across the globe, with projects as wide-ranging as huts to
high rises, homes-often for art collectors-to academic, cultural,
and civic projects, museums and exhibition design, places of
worship, creative production, urban design, and interior
design.Currently, we are seeking a BIM
Specialist/Coordinator/Project BIM lead who has experience and
demonstrated proficiency in the use of BIM (Revit) in delivering
projects. Applicants should be either licensed Architects or
unlicensed designers.MUST-HAVES -
- Minimum 5+ years of post-bachelors degree Architecture firm
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Architecture or another
- Self-starter prepared to take initiative to get things
- Meticulous, well organized, clear thinker with excellent time
- Demonstrated expertise with Autodesk Revit, and related
software and add-ins, with a minimum of 5 years of professional
experience using the software.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Navisworks, and Rhino.
- Experience coordinating digital design models with consultants
and/or contractorsNICE TO HAVES -
- Experience at all project phases - Programming, SD, DD, CDs,
- Experience with different project types and sectors -
Residential, Commercial/Institutional, Hospitality, Exhibit,
- Integrating BIM with Project Delivery, drawing sets,
- Understanding of specification integration (Materials,
- Experience of BIM as a deliverable, at minimum, understand the
direction of the industry - model as deliverable.
- Dynamo/Grasshopper or other programming skills, and find
applicable uses for those tools in the work we do
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA)
and CAD/CAM workflows.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Prepare project BIM execution plans and project-specific
- Set agenda and run BIM kick-off meetings with the internal and
- Train project teams on BIM needs and protocols specific to the
office, and their project.
- Coordinate and manage BIM project data sets/workflow and
- Communicate effectively and offer cross-team support.
- Set up linked models and coordinate models across
- Daily model management administration and maintenance.
- Understand and execute client-specific BIM standards
- Manage and coordinate sensitive and confidential
- The position is fully billable, the BIM Coordinator will be
embedded within project teams.
- Act as liaison between project teams and office BIM
- Highly collaborative by nature, with the willingness to
approach every project with creativity.
- Detail and task-oriented with a passion for excellence.
- Proactive and dynamic in their skills and leadership.Pls, note:
Our recruiting system limits portfolios up to 9MB. If you try
several times and the system does not send you a confirmation
email, your resume and portfolio is not entered into our systemWHAT
CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- A creative work environment and colleagues who are
collaborative, creative, and challenging
- Opportunity to grow professionally with excellent projectsIn
addition to a dynamic and creative culture, the firm provides a
generous benefits package that includes 16 days of paid time off,
paid holidays, health plan, 401k match, bonuses, profit-sharing
plans for qualified positions, a monthly travel subsidy for public
transportation, and more.All applicants must be legally authorized
to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already
possess long-term work authorization.
Keywords: SNIPEBRIDGE, Seattle , BIM Specialist, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!