Company: King Electrical MFG CO Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
King Electrical Manufacturing is a premier North American
manufacturer located in South Seattle. We've been in business since
1958 because we build smart, reliable, and efficient electric
heating solutions with an unparalleled user experience. We're
looking for people who enjoy working on a team, greet challenges
with a let's figure it out attitude, and want to grow their skills,
grow their career, and grow with us!Pay starts at $27.00 per hour,
based on experience and benefits include comprehensive medical,
dental, and vision coverage as well as a 4% match on 401k with
immediate vesting!What you'll do as a Production Scheduler:
- Perform the daily planning, processing, and timely distribution
of Manufacturing Orders (MOs) to support the Assembly and
Fabrication production schedules.
- Provide daily reports on production metrics.
- Work closely with the Master Scheduler to review the desired
capacity planning and level loading of the Fabrication and Assembly
- Identify constraints and areas of concern relating to the
planning, scheduling, and processing of MOs.
- Provide possible solutions to production problems and
- Identify and suggest areas for process improvement.
- Other tasks as assigned to meet production goals and company
- Actively participate in Lean process improvement efforts.
- College level study in business, supply chain management, or
related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 2 years' production planning or general scheduling
experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles.
- Understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes including
Bills of Materials (BOMs) and Routings.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple high priority
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot focus - this is a dynamic,
- Production Schedulers work as team - you'll collaborate
regularly with your direct team as well as several other
departments throughout the company to meet production goals.
- Experience solving complex problems.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
or other ERP software.Pay & Benefits:
- Pay range is $27.00-$32.45 per hour, based on experience,
training progression, and performance.
- Discounted premiums on medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting - up to 4% match!
- Paid vacation and sick time, plus paid holidays.Hours & Work
- This is a full-time opportunity working 7:00am-3:30pm
- We are located at 9131 10th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108.King
Electrical Manufacturing is a drug-free workplace. We use E-Verify
to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all new
hires.King Electrical Manufacturing is an equal opportunity
employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in
application and employment for any reason, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
national origin, age, disability, or medical status including
genetic information, and/or veteran's status.PI202036134
Keywords: King Electrical MFG CO Inc, Seattle , Production Scheduler, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!