Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Description What You Will Do All Lowe's associates deliver
quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean,
safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Head
Cashier, this means: * Delivering a checkout experience that is
quick, professional, and friendly.
* Ensuring merchandise is accurately scanned and meets the needs of
* Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the
same. The Head Cashier is responsible for providing excellent
customer service during the checkout process. This associate is
likely the last interaction with our customer before leaving the
store and needs to ensure the customer is satisfied and encouraged
to come back to Lowe's. Therefore, engaging with customers as well
as attention to detail are extremely important in this role. As
Head Cashier, he/she provides supervision, coaching, and support to
the Customer Service Associate - Front End Team. Depending on the
specific work shift, this associate may also help open or close the
front-end of the store. Travel Requirements: This role does not
require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on
occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For * Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally
scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more
hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
* Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance. What You Need To
Succeed Minimum Qualifications * 6 months of experience using a
computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting
* 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart
phones and tablets.
* 1 year of retail experience as a cashier.
* Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may
be required by law. Preferred Qualifications * 1 year of experience
identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including
credit cards, installations, add-on sales, protection plans, and
explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
* 1 year of experience as a head cashier.
* 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail
* 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including
directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching
* 6 months of retail experience detecting common signs of
shoplifting (e.g., merchandise hidden inside of containers,
merchandise under carts, price labels switched). If the state or
local municipality requires a salesperson license for this
position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite
licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Seattle , FT-Head Cashier, Other , Mount Vernon, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!