Company: AA Asphalting, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
***Up to a $750 Hiring Bonus!***With over 40 years of
experience, AA Asphalting LLC has become the Northwest's leading
asphalt & concrete restoration provider. Our customers include
public utilities, general contractors, government agencies, private
businesses, etc. and have come to expect quality workmanship at
competitive prices.We take great pride in the service and quality
of work we provide to our customers and are searching for dedicated
and motivated flaggers to join our Seattle team!No experience
necessary! We provide paid training and certifications!Why Choose
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Profit Sharing option
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Year Round Employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Holiday pay
- CDL Class A Training program**
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Family & Holiday company sponsored eventsResponsibilities
- Sets up traffic zones according to regulations or traffic
control plan (TCP) using jobsite signs, cones, etc. and determines
basic traffic control needs under supervision of TCS or
- Uses hand signals and direction signs to direct traffic around
road construction site.
- Communicates with other flaggers using hand-held radios.
- Informs construction crew of any traffic issues that may affect
- Cleans up jobsite including sweeping, putting away tools and
organizing tools on flatbed.
- Breaks down job and collects materials when jobs have been
completed. Maintains accurate inventory of signs and
- Performs general laborer duties as necessary.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations and practice
preventive safety measures; wears required PPE.Qualifications:
- Ability to receive and communicate specific instructions
clearly, firmly and courteously; ability to move and maneuver
quickly in order to avoid danger from an errant vehicle.
- Ability to control signaling devices (such as paddles and
flags) in order to provide clear and positive guidance to drivers
approaching a temporary traffic control (TTC) zone in frequently
- Ability to understand and apply safe traffic control practices,
sometimes in stressful or emergency situations.
- Ability to recognize dangerous traffic situations and warn
workers in sufficient time to avoid injury.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work weekends and occasional nights.
- Ability to travel to various worksites.
- Ability to work long hours and in all weather
- Must have a current flagger's card.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving
- Must be insurable by the Company's vehicle insurance.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.If this sounds like a great
position for you or someone that you know inquire NOW by submitting
your resume. I look forward to speaking with you!Pre-employment
drug screen and criminal background check required. AA Asphalting
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.AA Asphalting will require all
employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This requirement
extends to all exempt and nonexempt employees. We provide an
accommodations process for those who cannot be vaccinated for
medical or religious reasons. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by
time of hire is a condition of employment - not a condition of
applying or interviewing for jobs with AA Asphalting.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: AA Asphalting, LLC, Seattle , Certified Flagger, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!