Quality Assurance Automation Intern
Company: ACCA Consulting
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Traditional business lending institutions still rely on highly
paper-based processes. They are simply not tooled to be able to
underwrite or service loans to startups. Lighter Capital is able to
offer non-diluting financing options to early stage businesses that
banks wouldnt touch because our internal processes are supported by
high-tech custom-built software. This is where you will be adding
value too Lighter Capital.
The mission critical software that powers the origination,
servicing and credit monitoring for this innovative Fintech company
is being continuously improved and updated. As a Quality Assurance
Automation Intern on our Technology team you will help us maintain
high quality as we develop new and better solutions for our
WHY YOULL APPLY...
- You are customer-oriented (including internal customers) and
thrive on applying your curiosity and talents to finding how things
work and why they dont.
- You thrive in an environment where you self-manage your work,
projects, and time. Work:life balance isnt just a platitude, at
Lighter Capital we expect you to manage your hours and achieve your
- You prefer small teams of people who are smart with a
- You are excited to learn how software development and QA work
in the real world
WHY WE NEED YOU...
- Our internally built software is mission-critical to the growth
and success of our innovative Fintech business.
- You will enable us to ship value faster and more frequently
without breaking things or disrupting users.
YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT IF...
- You have experience testing web-based user applications
- You have working knowledge of automation frameworks such as
Cypress, Selenium, or Behave
- You understand Git Flow and are familiar with collaboration
tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- You work well in a self-directed environment with minimal
- You noticed the typo in this document
We are Lighter Capital, a FinTech company with a clear mission to
revolutionize startup financing by empowering entrepreneurs to grow
their businesses and retain ownership.
We are a passionate group of individuals where our mission and
values guide our decision making. We believe in individual and team
development, and align, push and measure ourselves through goal
setting. Join our team and feel part of something incredible! Just
like each customer is unique, so is each person, and Lighter
Capital is committed to creating an environment where everyone can
belong and thrive. We encourage all qualified persons to
Keywords: ACCA Consulting, Seattle , Quality Assurance Automation Intern, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!