Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: BHI Energy
Posted on: January 26, 2023
* Provide administrative and accounting support to accounting
department, including general and project support, assistance with
monthly financial closing, filing, and data entry.
* Enter job cost journal entries into the accounting system and
file journal entries.
* Establish, maintain and post monthly recurring and standard
journal entries in the accounting system. Work closely with other
accountants and obtain updates on journal entries and related
* Prepare job payroll funding requests and true-up
Accurate data entry skills and experience with computerized
* A working knowledge of spreadsheet applications is required.
* Ability to effectively establish working relationships throughout
Apply now! BHI Energy's Talent and Placement Specialists are
waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and
equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy
is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of
protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for
the application process and during employment necessary for
eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If
you require special support or accommodation while seeking
employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com
providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to
Keywords: BHI Energy, Seattle , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!