Building Science Specialist
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Our CLIENT is a leading Architecture & Design house that works in
niche design areas with a selective global clientele. They have
been in business for over 50 years and have won many prestigious
awards including the National AIA Architecture Firm Award. They
have also been named in the Top Ten Most Innovative Companies in
Architecture by Fast Company for two years in a row. The firm's
diverse project profile includes Custom Residential, Multi-Family
Housing, Commercial, Museums, Cultural spaces, and Hospitality.
We are seeking a talented individual for the role of Building
Science Specialist to join our client. The successful candidate
will lead building envelope strategy within the firm and mentor the
development of Architects by acting as an experienced advisor
during all phases of a project. Above all, this position continues
the firm's culture of collaborating to deliver successful
award-winning and high-profile projects.
- Act as a technical resource to staff in all phases of a
project. Help teams develop and coordinate building envelop
strategies including technical details and assemblies.
- Perform thorough quality control reviews with other QC
reviewers ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality of
documentation through all phases of design.
- Help develop office Quality Assurance processes as it pertains
to building envelopes.
- Monitor the use of new materials and construction methods to
ensure evolving practices are thoroughly vetted prior to
implementation and incorporate into specifications.
- Help maintain relevant code and technical resources including
- Experience as a Building Science consultant or similar role in
an Architecture firm.
- Experience in a wide range of architectural project types
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Task-driven, focused and high attention to detail
- Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting
judgment and a realistic understanding of issues and firm
- Strong communication and people skills
- Our client offers a great work environment along with wonderful
benefits such as contributions towards HSA from the company, doing
a 4% match towards the 401K, bonus and profit-sharing plans for
various qualified roles, 16 days of paid time off, a monthly travel
subsidy through ORCA if you use public transportation and
Keywords: SNIPEBRIDGE, Seattle , Building Science Specialist, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!