Emergency Department Cleaner
Location: Bonney Lake
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position Summary Details Hourly Wage: $17.25 per hour The pay
listed is the hourly range or the hourly rate for this position. A
specific offer will vary based on applicant's experience, skills,
abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
Schedule: Sat and Sun 10am-6:30pm Benefit Information: ABM offers a
comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM's
benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits - Front Line Team
Members (Programa de beneficios de). Bonuses: Part Time Employees
(15 hours per week or more): * $250 HIRING BONUS (after 30 days of
* $250 RETENTION BONUS! (after 60 days of employment)
* $250 REFERRAL BONUS! (after 30 days of employment) ABM, a leading
provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a
Cleaner. We have many leaders at ABM who started their career in
this role so if you want to grow, we can show you how. The
Emergency Department Cleaner will be responsible for the
housekeeping and upkeep of a hospital facility. Under close
supervision and according to prescribed procedures, cleans and
services rooms by dry and damp mopping floors, dusting and
disinfecting furniture and equipment, vacuuming carpets. Makes and
cleans bed units of discharged patients. Responsible for
cleanliness and servicing of an assigned area. Essential Functions
* Cleans and maintains buildings/facilities. Performs heavy
cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing
walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
* Notifies managers concerning the need for minor or major repairs
or additions to building operating systems
* Establishes and maintains effective communication and working
relationships with clients, co-workers, shift coordinators,
supervisors, managers, etc.
* Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality
standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and
* Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that
are assigned. RESPONSIBILITIES: * Promotes a customer service
mindset. Treats others courteously and with respect.
* Responds to all requests and calls with a can-do attitude.
Follows up on requests with a sense of urgency.
* Views everything with a process improvement mindset. Constantly
works towards the improvement of customer satisfaction.
* Dust and damp mops floors.
* Vacuums carpets.
* Dusts furniture, equipment, window sills, surfaces, and damp
wipes are the same as a germicidal disinfectant.
* Empties waste containers and trash, damp wipes containers, and
relines with clean waste liners.
* High dust and damp wipes horizontal surfaces.
* Arranges furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion and
reports any needed equipment or furniture repairs to the
* Inspects bedside curtain and window drapes/blinds and reports any
needed repairs or replacements to the supervisor.
* Cleans and polishes bathtubs, sinks, mirrors, and similar
* Cleans restrooms including toilets, sinks, showers, and
* Replenishes hand soaps, paper towels, tissue, and re-stocks
* Spot washes walls and wall fixtures.
* Damp wipes light lenses within reach.
* Responsible for daily cleaning of patient rooms and terminal
cleaning of discharged rooms including washing and remaking of
* Responsible for cleaning offices, utility rooms, exam rooms,
waiting rooms, and other ancillary rooms within areas of
* Responsible for responding to emergency requests for clean-ups
and needs within the area of assignment.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Ability to follow specific instructions.
* Ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous
* Must have the ability to work in a team environment interacting
with a variety of departments.
* Must possess excellent customer service skills.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned Qualifications * Must be 18
years of age or older
* Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in
specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten-year work
history if available Preferred Qualifications: * Customer Service
* 1 yr of similar work experience
Keywords: ABM, Seattle , Emergency Department Cleaner, Other , Bonney Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!