Accounts Payable Clerk (Long-term)
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving,
processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Charge expenses to appropriate accounts and cost centers by
analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Pay vendors by verifying federal id numbers, scheduling, and
preparing checks or electronic payments.
- Resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment/documentation
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and
- Review accounts payable ageing and unmatched receipt reports to
ensure timely processing. Proactively address any
exceptions.Skills:Accounts payable, Purchase order, Invoice
processing, Data entry, sage, TGI, Way match, ageing reportTop
- Accounts payable
- Purchase order
- Invoice processingSkills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge: Demonstrates the required technical skills and
knowledge to perform the essential function of the position.
- Customer Focus: Consistently puts the internal/external
customer first to meet customer commitments and responds promptly
to customer needs
- Reliability: Delivers expected results while demonstrating
reliability, accountability and dependability and in all aspects of
- Teamwork: Establishes and maintains effective relationships and
works actively to resolve conflicts displaying a positive outlook
and pleasant demeanor
- Communication: Communicates clearly and effectively including
good listening and effective interpersonal skillsRequired Education
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one to three years
- Preferred Education and Experience.
- Associate degree from a two-year college plus three to six
years related experience.Experience Level:Intermediate Level
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on
your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan,
or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the
following: Medical, dental & vision 401(k)/Roth Insurance
(Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D) Short and long-term disability
Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
Transportation benefits Employee Assistance Program Time Off/Leave
(PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave) About Aston Carter: Please Note:
Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via
Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from
you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career
opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.
Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join
our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and
delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have
the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, Seattle , Accounts Payable Clerk (Long-term), Other , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...