Senior Research Associate
Company: ASK Staffing, Inc
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- The Cell Therapy Product Sciences department is seeking two
Senior Research Associate to support the development of gene
engineered T cell products.
- Product Sciences is responsible for developing and executing
mechanism of action and characterization studies to support the
development of gene-engineered T cell therapies.
- The primary focus of the Senior Research Associate - Product
Sciences role will be to build CAR/TCR T cell product and process
understanding in support of early and late-stage CAR T with a
particular focus on exploratory/investigational needs for
- Successful candidates will have a very strong foundation in
cell-based assays (flow cytometry, proliferation, cytotoxicity,
cytokine release, etc) and some background in human T cell biology
and/or other immune cell types.
- Experience with implementation and optimization of a broad
range of in vitro cell-based and molecular assays is critical
(especially multi-color flow cytometry and cell culture).
- This role is highly collaborative and requires attention to
detail, a healthy sense of urgency, a strong desire to learn, and a
passion for exploratory and investigational science. Furthermore, a
demonstrated ability to support cross-functional teams and
independently design and execute studies to meet project goals is
very highly desirable (albeit not a requirement and will depend on
the applicant's individual qualifications).
- Primarily, support late-stage drug product and manufacturing
process understanding by performing exploratory studies and
investigational analyses including experimental design and
execution, statistical/correlative analyses of existing data sets,
writing technical reports, presenting data, etc. Additionally,
depending on the applicant's individual qualifications, duties and
responsibilities include the following:
- Design and deploy in-depth characterization of gene engineered
T cells using flow cytometry, genome-wide expression analysis,
metabolic profiling, and/or additional cutting-edge analytical
- Participate in cross-functional teams to support the
development of gene engineered T cell therapeutic platforms.
- Identification and development of novel analytical approaches
for interrogating gene engineered T cell function.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external collaborators
and service providers.
- Serve as T cell biology subject matter expert in
multidisciplinary team setting, that includes non-clinical,
clinical, regulatory, and CMC functions.
- Perform and manage instrument and method troubleshooting
- Author, review, and approve technical documents, including
methods, protocols, reports, and SOPs
- Learn and apply ICH/FDA/EMEA guidance and current
thinking.About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology
and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500
organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global
delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting
connects people with amazing opportunities.ASK Consulting is an
equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: ASK Staffing, Inc, Seattle , Senior Research Associate, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...