Customer Service Specialist - Bilingual -preferred -Remote
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Medical Collections
- Responding to telephone inquiries (inbound/outbound), utilizing
standard procedures and scripts
- Gathering information, performing research and resolving
- Communicate appropriate options for resolution in a timely
- Inform customers/patients about services available, and assess
- Schedule work to ensure accurate phone coverage, prioritize
calls and escalate as required
- Assist in planning and implementing department goals and make
recommendations to management to improve efficiency and
effectiveness Other duties as assigned
Successful accomplishments and primary accountabilities of this
position will depend upon establishing and maintaining effective
working relationships with a variety of people both inside and
outside of the functional area. Such people may include, but are
not limited to: interdepartmental leadership, education and
development, the patient, client hospital staff, government,
insurance company representatives, vendors, compliance, finance,
decision support and contact management as well as GetixHealth' s
officers, senior management and staff.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or college degree from an accredited
college or university
- Fluent in Spanish
- Two to five years industry experience in medical revenue cycle
management is required.
- Medical experience, either practical or classroom knowledge
- Proven understanding of the medical revenue cycle.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and interpersonal
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Attention to detail
- Good attendance record
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Demonstrated ability to perform work in alignment with company
mission and values
- Proven PC proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications Work
Environment / Physical Requirements
- Work environment is an office location. The position requires
the dexterity to operate office equipment such as a personal
computer, keyboard, mouse and telephone
- Occasional lifting may be required up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time with frequent
bending and stooping Additional Notes
- Must be able to work any 8 hr. shift, Monday - Friday 6:00 AM -
6:00 PM and occasional Saturdays
- This role profile is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or
working conditions associated with the position
GetixHealth is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Keywords: GetixHealth, Seattle , Customer Service Specialist - Bilingual -preferred -Remote, Other , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...