Company: Alpha Consulting Corp.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
80% On-Site, 20% Flexible/Work from home.
Occasional work on the weekends required .
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's preferred.
- 0-3 years' experience.
- Mammalian or Primary Cell Culture Laboratory
- Aseptic techniques and working in a Biological Safety
- Experience in executing and analyzing data from multicolor
flowcytometry or bioassays.
- Experience with writing technical documents for
- An early-career level position.
- Familiarity with core industry and lab practices and
- Solves routine problems of limited scope and
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Receives general instructions for all work, detailed
instructions for new activities.
- Understands basic experimental concepts, objectives, and
concepts of experimental design.
- Knowledge and application of a limited, core set of
- Completion of routine data analysis with some
- Regular communication of results to supervisor or team
- Develop unit operations for adoptive T-cell therapy
- Design and execute small and large-scale cell therapy process
- Analyze data from flow cytometry, cell functionality, or
- Write technical documents including development reports,
manufacturing batch records, and Standard Operating
- Support lab functions including restocking consumables,
maintaining lab equipment, and cleaning.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Cheryl:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00864
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting Corp., Seattle , Research Scientist, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...