TCS- Traffic Control Supervisor
Company: AA Asphalting
Posted on: September 20, 2023
*** $500 Hiring Bonus! ***
With over 40 years of experience, AA Asphalting LLC has become the
Northwest's leading asphalt & concrete restoration provider. Our
customers include public utilities, general contractors, government
agencies, private businesses, etc. and have come to expect quality
workmanship at competitive prices.
We take great pride in the service and quality of work we provide
to our customers and are searching for a dedicated and motivated
TCS to join our Maltby team!
Why Choose AA Asphalting!
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Profit Sharing option
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Year Round Employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Holiday pay
- CDL Class A Training program**
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Family & Holiday company sponsored events
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Determines traffic routing plan particular to job-site that is
in compliance with regulations and can be used effectively during
- Coordinates flagging duties of flaggers on jobsite.
- Must be able to perform all aspects of the job and train others
in all aspects as well.
- Sets up jobsite signs, cones, etc. and breaks down at end of
job. Cleans up jobsite including sweeping, putting away tools and
organizing tools on flatbed.
- Directs traffic by using sign paddle appropriately.
- Performs No Park Coordinator duties as needed, including
setting up and removing no park signs, evaluating jobsites for
potential problems, communicating with the office, etc.
- Solves problems as they arise and calls Superintendent for
assistance if unable to resolve a problem. Discusses problems
arising with the crew with the Superintendent of that crew.
- Performs laborer duties as needed.
- Ensures compliance with safety regulations and policies in all
operations. Reports to Safety Manager any safety concerns,
accidents or safety violations.
- Maintains and promotes Company's philosophy and core values of
Respect, Trust, and Create.
Supervises activities of flaggers. Carry out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and
directing work; training employees; appraising performance; giving
positive feedback and disciplining employees; addressing complaints
and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
State of Washington Traffic Control Supervisor Certification; State
of Washington Flagging and Traffic control card; CPR/First Aid card
within one year of employment. Valid WA driver's license with a
good driving record. Must be insurable by the Company's vehicle
If this sounds the next step in your career contact us NOW! via the
AA Asphalting website or via email. We look forward to speaking
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
AA Asphalting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Associated topics:
airport, cdl driver, collections, driver, inventory, procure,
shuttle, transportation, van, warehouse worker
Keywords: AA Asphalting, Seattle , TCS- Traffic Control Supervisor, Other , Woodinville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!