Posted on: September 20, 2023
Permiting + Land Use Planner - flexible work environment with
cutting-edge projects!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Torey BellAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit
about us:With locations across Oregon and Washington, we are
full-service Engineering + Architecture firm. Our core values have
always been centered around our people and our clients. We believe
that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to
do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients
have an excellent experience! Over the last 60 years our reputation
for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of
some reputable companies who have chosen to use us as their most
important projects! If you are an Land Use Planner looking for
career growth, mentorship, and excellent benefits, then please
apply today!Why join us?Do you want to work with top clients and
work on a variety of high-end projects!? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package! *100% paid employee
benefits for health, vision, prescription dental & disability!
- Flexible Work Schedules! *Hybrid schedules 1-3 days in office!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Profit Sharing & 401k!
- Generous PTO!
- Transit Allowance!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated
and experienced Planner to join our team. The ideal candidate
should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Planning, Land
Use, and Zoning with experience in the Puget Sound Region. As a
Planner, you will be responsible for working with a team of
professionals to develop and implement plans for the efficient and
sustainable use of land, natural resources, and
- Develop and maintain comprehensive plans and policies for land
use, transportation, and infrastructure.
- Analyze and evaluate land use proposals and development plans
to ensure compliance with zoning regulations and other applicable
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to developers,
property owners, and other stakeholders regarding land use, zoning,
and permitting requirements.
- Prepare and present reports, maps, and other visual aids to
communicate planning concepts and recommendations to stakeholders
- Participate in the development of subarea and master plans,
including conducting research, analyzing data, and preparing
- Collaborate with other departments and agencies to ensure that
planning efforts are coordinated and aligned with broader community
goals and objectives.
- Participate in public meetings and hearings to present planning
proposals and gather feedback from stakeholders.
- Use Adobe software to produce high-quality graphics and visual
aids for planning documents and presentations.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Planning, Urban Design, Geography, or
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Planning and Zoning.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations
related to land use, zoning, and permitting within the Puget Sound
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability
to interpret complex data and make sound recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to work effectively with a diverse range of
- Proficiency in Adobe software, including InDesign, Illustrator,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with
strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to
produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.If you are a highly
motivated and experienced Planner with a passion for sustainable
land use and infrastructure planning, we encourage you to apply for
this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and
benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth
and development.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Seattle , Planner, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!