Gastroenterologist opportunity north of Seattle!
Company: Skagit Regional Health
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Skagit Regional Health has an opening for an additional
Gastroenterologist to join our well established practice. Join a
team of 4 experienced physicians and 3 PAs, along with an
experienced support staff including SGNA certified nurses and
Endoscopy techs. Join us in our mission to continually improve the
health of our communities serving with compassion and respect, one
person at a time. Working at Skagit Regional Health isn't just a
job. It's a way of life.
- Work with team of 4 physicians and 3 PAs. Physician Assistants
assist with consults, follow-up clinic appointments and patient
- Weekly call shared amongst providers within the group (clinic
and hospital consults).
- 4 day work week with blocked Endo time. Rotation to a satellite
clinic may be required.
- Practice in a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite located in
Skagit Valley Hospital with the latest EUS and Halo equipment. Our
Endoscopy unit and outpatient clinic are located on the same campus
for added convenience.
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite with support available from
specialists throughout Skagit Regional Health.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large
built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout
- 2+ years of experience and board certification preferred;
however, new graduates welcome to apply!
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a
Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care,
patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting
relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed two-year salary: $533,960
- Employment bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental,
vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans
that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax!
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a
growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over
570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and 30 outpatient
clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We provide advanced,
quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine
communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish
counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a
culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and
reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level
III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services
including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a
well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging
and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only
cardiac catheterization labs in the area. Skagit Regional Health
will soon begin constructing a 60,000 square foot Ambulatory
Surgery Center and Medical Office Building scheduled for completion
in fall 2023.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, located in majestic Skagit Valley, is a growing
community that provides immediate access to an abundance of outdoor
recreational activities. Situated on the Puget Sound coastal region
of Washington, our community has a lot to offer outdoor enthusiasts
year round from camping, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and
- Mount Vernon is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip
Festival, which brings visitors from all 50 states and over 85
countries every spring. Explore our historic downtown and our
riverwalk where you can visit a number of our small businesses,
unique restaurants and breweries. In the summer, shop at our local
farmers market and enjoy an outdoor concert.
- Live in a family friendly environment with safe communities,
great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your
family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing
food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can
enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to
international and regional airports and world-class entertainment,
without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States
ranking for the second year in a row.
Keywords: Skagit Regional Health, Seattle , Gastroenterologist opportunity north of Seattle!, Other , Mount Vernon, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!