Supervisor Field Ops
Company: United Site Services
Posted on: November 19, 2023
You may not always notice United Site Services, but we are always
there - at construction sites, industrial facilities, and live
events all across America. We take pride in providing essential
services like portable restrooms, hand hygiene solutions, temporary
fence, trailer solutions, roll off dumpsters and more, for
customers across the country. From state parks to the largest music
festivals in the nation, our team is on the road and behind the
scenes helping our customers create easy, safe and clean
experiences for their employees or patrons. Join a company that
makes a difference in communities across the country while
providing for yourself and your family.
THE USS DIFFERENCE
- One-stop-shop for temporary site services, offering a full line
of portable restrooms, hand hygiene solutions, temporary fence,
trailer solutions and more.
- The largest inventory of equipment in the country.
- Coast-to-coast coverage with over 130+ locations in 27 states -
The Field Ops Supervisor is knowledgeable of yard and
transportation operations and enjoys leading a team. This position
is responsible for supervising operation functions and drivers.
- Manages and coordinates all activity for the yard.
- Supervises all Technicians.
- Works with Operations Coordinator & Routers to coordinate
routes, pick-ups, and deliveries to ensure the best routing
- Analyzes and reports on operational activities, i.e., routing
efficiency, weekly pick-ups versus deliveries, labor & overtime,
fuel, quality of customer care, etc.
- Work directly with other departments to ensure
excellent/positive communication within division.
- Work with various departments to resolve customer service &
- Work with Operations Supervisors at other yards to coordinate
asset transfers, when necessary.
- Maintain proper staffing levels to meet and exceed customer and
- Assists Operations Manager with coordinating logistics
(delivery & pick-up, service of assets) for special events and
works special event, as needed.
- Reviews all paperwork from drivers including manifests, P&D
tickets, route sheets, DVIR's, etc. for completion and
- Reviews and approves Time Saver punches prior to submitting for
- Reviews and approves time off request forms and schedule time
off based on operational necessity.
- Responsible for fleet DOT administration including, log books &
record maintenance (DQF's), etc.
- Responsible for the administration of the Company's safety
program for the driver function.
- Works with Safety & HR to coordinate safety training, where
- Responsible for employee development & conducting periodic
- Drive/operate variety of company vehicles.
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Organization Communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Valid Driver License
- Sit while driving and stand while servicing products
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools
- Repeat the same movements
- Details of objects that are less than a few feet away and also
at greater distance
- Speak clearly so customers can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waits to your shoulders
- Lift 30lbs from the floor to your head
- Crouch and squat
- Push 100lbs and pull 100lbs horizontally
- Sit while answering phones or reply to emails
- Repeat the same movements when entering data at the
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
All full-time employees working an average of 30 hours or more per
week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday & Paid Time Off (pro-rated for Part-Time
- Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Employee Basic Life & Accidental Death and
- Voluntary Employee Life & Accidental Death and
- Voluntary Spousal Life
- Voluntary Dependent Life
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident and Critical Illness
- Commuter/Transit Account
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer-Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts
$45,000.00 - $85,000.00 / year
Pay Transparency Statement
At United Site Services, our salary ranges reflect the minimum and
maximum base pay for the posted position applicable to all
locations across the US. Within the posted salary range, individual
pay is determined by the geographic location, job related skills,
experience, education, and certifications. Our total compensation
package includes base pay plus a comprehensive benefits
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In
accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against
any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our
commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons
involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by
any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Keywords: United Site Services, Seattle , Supervisor Field Ops, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!