Company: AA Asphalting
Location: Mercer Island
Posted on: February 10, 2024
*** $500 Hiring Bonus! ***
With over 40 years of experience, AA Asphalting has become the
largest Asphalt and Concrete Restoration Company in the Pacific
Northwest. Our customers include Public Utilities, General
Contractors, Government Agencies, Private Businesses and individual
Homeowners. AA Asphalting is currently searching for motivated and
dedicated individuals to join our team! We are a seeking full-time
Saw Coordinator who is available to travel to all yards as
- Organizes and schedules workload in a timely manner so that saw
cutting is done prior to crew being assigned to the job.
- Completes all related electronic paperwork via Field
Services/Dynamics and Workforce Go (HCMtoGo), daily sub paperwork,
correctly and on time.
- Instructs the saw truck driver as to where to go, what to saw
cut, and what equipment or materials will be needed. Ensures that
saw cutter has all equipment necessary to complete each job (signs,
cones, blades, etc.).
- Sets up and is responsible for traffic control and no parks at
job sites where saw cutting is being performed.
- Contacts Traffic Control Foreman and/or Saw Cutting
Superintendent to set up additional flagging as needed.
- Assists saw cutter to ensure all patches are cut to city or
county specifications; straight and perpendicular line cuts
parallel to the road; and cut to full depth as needed. Vacuums saw
slurry when required.
- Oversees job by making sure it is completed properly and to
AA's highest quality standards. Checks all work for quality
periodically and at the end of the job.
- Performs all aspects of the job and trains others in all
aspects as needed.
- Ensures compliance and personally follows all safety rules and
regulations (including flagging, truck and equipment operations,
etc.) and practices preventative safety measures; wears required
- Maintains and promotes Company's philosophy and core values of
Respect, Trust, and Create. Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Ability to receive and communicate specific instructions
clearly, firmly and courteously; ability to move and maneuver
quickly in order to avoid danger from an errant vehicle.
- Ability to understand and apply safe traffic control practices,
sometimes in stressful or emergency situations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work weekends and occasional nights.
- Ability to travel to various worksites.
- Knowledge and ability to use GPS devices.
- Ability to work long hours and in all weather conditions. Why
Choose AA Asphalting!
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Profit Sharing option
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Year Round Employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Holiday pay
- CDL Class A Training program**
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Family & Holiday company sponsored events If this sounds like a
great position for you or someone that you know inquire NOW by
submitting your resume. I look forward to speaking with you!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
AA Asphalting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: AA Asphalting, Seattle , Saw Coordinator, Other , Mercer Island, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!