Event Staff - Seattle
Company: STAFF PRO
Posted on: December 9, 2018
INTERVIEWING FOR EVENT SECURITY/CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS !! -- CONCERTS, SPORTS ARENAS, CONVENTION CENTERS AND MUCH MORE Staff Pro is looking for applicants that are team oriented, possess strong customer service skills, and encompass a positive attitude. Military experience and working with large events/crowds a plus.
Essential Duties Include:
- Greet Guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Outgoing, energetic, proactive.
- Knowledge of all facility locations, and know direction to services offered.
- Ability to work in all weather and walk up and down stairs, as well as stand for long periods of time.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for our Guests. Qualifications:
- No previous experience required.
- A team player, with effective communication skills.
- Maintain consistent attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming.
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions, policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Staff Pro will conduct a background check after the pre-screening process. If, based on the results of your background, we choose not to continue with this employment opportunity, we will hold the position for a maximum of two working days to allow the opportunity to explain or correct any pending issues. Please note that an explanation, if not within an acceptable level of conduct, may not support employment with Staff Pro.
If hired, please understand that Staff Pro is hiring at this time for part-time/temporary positions only. We cannot guarantee anyone a set amount of hours and hours can vary from week to week. This is due to the fact that the Entertainment Industry is very peak and valley related (i.e. lots of work, then little). We require our employees to obtain a guard license (regulated by a local or State government) which ensures premium positions and priority scheduling.
As an employee you would become part of an elite network of service groups that make up the Staff Pro Team. As members of this Team, we share the goal of providing our guests with a constant level of friendly, impressive services that enhance their entertainment experience. We want to impress our guests with our friendliness, attentiveness, responsiveness, actions and performances that exceed guests expectations. This includes:
- Initiating a sincere, friendly and personal greeting to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location.
- Appearing upbeat, alert and attentive to your job ; not appearing distracted or disinterested. Making full eye contact with your guests so they know you are focusing your full attention on them.
- Providing our guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Offering a sincere Thank you for coming or We appreciate you coming tonight as you complete your encounter with each guest.
- Every guest interaction should be accompanied by a smile, whether you speak or not.
- Always use a natural speaking voice, with natural inflection and a friendly tone.
- As guests depart, smile, make eye contact and provide appropriate goodbye phrases. Examples: Good night, thank you for coming or Good night, drive safely. Staff Pro employees have to do a lot of different things to ensure guests are impressed and want to return to the venue. Satisfied customers are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every employee to ensure our guests are pleased with the service they receive. Some of the things you will do as a Staff Pro Team member are less than glamorous and exciting than others, but as part of this team you realize they all need to be done, such as:
- Working shifts on holidays, nights and weekends that will extend later in the evening than other types of jobs.
- All employees must communicate in writing and orally in English.
- Dealing with disorderly and intoxicated guests.
- Walking up and down stairs and standing for long periods of time sometimes in excess of eight hours.
- Employees must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Wearing the assigned uniform properly and in its entirety.
- Working outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignment. Our Team Members are sincere, positive and really cares about their work and want to do it as seriously and professional as possible. This job will provide you valuable work experience and will give you the opportunity to work events and make new friends.
Associated topics: blackjack, cajero, card dealer, cashier, casino dealer, clerk, club, investigator, slot machine, table game dealer
Keywords: STAFF PRO, Seattle , Event Staff - Seattle, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!