Regional Security Advisor
Company: Inter-Con Security
Posted on: January 13, 2019
Inter-Con is one of the largest privately held security companies in the world, employing tens of thousands of individuals not only throughout the United States, but also across 20 countries and four continents. We provide large-scale, comprehensive security solutions to businesses, governments and public utilities whose security needs exceed the capabilities of traditional "guard companies." At Inter-Con, we commit to security excellence and are proud to be "Everywhere that Security Matters."
We maintain a distinguished client list which includes federal, state, and local governments, multinational corporations, public utilities, and high net worth individuals. Internationally, we have developed into the premier provider of diplomatic security services, safeguarding dozens of United States Embassies and other embassy locations around the world.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. All our employees are selectively recruited, rigorously screened, and professionally trained to perform above and beyond industry standards. We are committed to creating an environment in which our employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
- Secures the organization and its people by maintaining an intelligence network; designing and implementing policies and strategies of organization security (including internal investigations); safeguarding executives, Board of Directors, and their immediate families from random or premeditated threats; preventing workplace violence; implementing and securing technological protection systems, proprietary information protection, and computer security; providing crisis management; maintaining environmental health and safety.
- Determines executive protection requirements by gathering and reviewing pre-planning travel intelligence information; issuing travel advisories; modifying travel itineraries; making travel security arrangements, including guards, secure accommodations, and security-equipped transportation.
- Develops new security programs by strategically reviewing existing security programs; conducting comprehensive studies of present and anticipated threats; evaluating, analyzing, and continuously reviewing collection activity results on potential threats against the organization.
- Provides protection of organization assets, capital assets, and proprietary assets by providing consulting support; building consensus on the appropriateness and timeliness of physical and electronic monitoring improvements or enhancements; developing and implementing changes.
- Provides crisis management team and disaster management team leadership by providing state-of-the art expertise; collecting, analyzing, and summarizing intelligence data and trends; developing cutting-edge strategies.
- Maintains protection systems by developing and refining philosophy and design standards relating to protection systems (burglar, fire, and duress alarms and video coverage); re-defining procedures (international and domestic travel, kidnap, ransom, event security); examining organization security emergency response systems; reviewing building design (construction, modifications, walls, fences, and landscape); making recommendations for physical plant security improvements.
- Provides information by reviewing, developing, and continually refining security operation's operational manuals and procedures; briefing executives and managers on security-related issues.
- Secures information systems by dealing with electronic threats and vulnerabilities, privacy issues, physical security, and operations continuity; applying security forensic technologies; monitoring network and systems management processes; maintaining security platforms with certification authority, and state-of-the-art security management products, tools, and offerings.
- Updates job knowledge by maintaining "expert" status in the security industry; applying state-of-the art security measures; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; being sought as an authority to contribute to the security industry body of knowledge; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization security reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; keeping the organization and its people out of harm's way.
Regional Security Advisor Skills and Qualifications:
Client Relationships, Intruder Detection, Information Security Policies, Building Relationships, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Attention to Detail, Reporting Skills, Scheduling
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Keywords: Inter-Con Security, Seattle , Regional Security Advisor, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!