Real Estate Development Project Coordinator
Company: McKinstry Company
Posted on: February 13, 2019
At McKinstry, we re proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment and if you re driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide for you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership are what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here\'s where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Real Estate Development team as a member of our growing Development division based out of our Seattle, WA location.
What our Project Coordinators do:
* Coordinates and assists in completion of entitlement, permitting and other regulatory documents and deliverables.
* Develops and administers project schedule for permitting and entitlement processes.
* Assists with financial modeling and budgeting for development projects.
* Maintains project entitlement documentation and organizes network per the Project Manager s request.
* Distributes documents to internal and external parties.
* Assists with / leads invoice substantiation process
* Assist team with maintenance and archiving of project records.
* Assists with the creation of State-specific documentation.
* Takes direction to complete administrative tasks.
* Tracks the risk review process and maintains the necessary paperwork throughout a project.
* Organizes network and hardcopy files.
* Attends team meetings and ensures the follow-up of resulting action items.
* Takes and publishes meeting minutes as requested.
* Communicates with the Development team and State and local agencies to obtain required permitting information, submit and assist in public review processes, track and monitor permitting and entitlement processes.
* Communicate with outside vendors as required to complete site development processes and/or site due diligence (e.g., civil engineering/A&E firms; geotechnical and surveying firms; environmental firms, and other subject matter experts as needed. Coordinates travel arrangements and expense reports.
* Facilitates informational vendor reviews.
* Responds to questions and Requests for Information (RFI) raised by Project Superintendent, State and local agencies, A/E, civil and all third party vendors, review contracts, drawings, specifications, and other resources to answer questions in a timely manner.
* Consults with the development management team if necessary to resolve issues.
* Communicates with Subcontractors, Architect, Engineer and Owner, to assist the project management team with daily duties.
* Manages flow of information to development management systems and stakeholders.
What we would like to see from you:
* Willingness and desire to learn and grow
* Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
* Three (3) years of experience in administrative function or business environment preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent work experience required.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visioand Project required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
* Ability and willingness to travel regionally
* Physical ability to walk jobsites in uneven terrain.
* Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.
* Willingness to work remotely at jobsites.
* Normal office working conditions.
* Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Keywords: McKinstry Company, Seattle , Real Estate Development Project Coordinator, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!