Lead Security Officer
Company: Northwest Security Services
Posted on: September 15, 2019
SECURITY OFFICER WITH SECURITY, CORRECTIONS, POLICE, OR MILITARY
HAVE EXTENSIVE UPSCALE RETAIL, CONCIERGE, OR CUSTOMER SERVICE?HAVE
STABLE AND RELIABLE WORK HISTORY?ARE YOU DETAILED, DISCIPLINED,
PUNCTUAL, CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED, AND PROFESSIONAL LOOKING?
If you said "YES," please call 206.365.0760 and dial 0 to speak
with our front desk!
We are looking to fill Security Officer positions at some of our
beautiful properties in the Downtown Seattle Area. Properties
include multimillion dollar office buildings, receptionist &
concierge work, upscale hotels, apartment complexes, historical
sites, and upscale retailers. Great place to start for anyone
looking to get into law enforcement, corrections, or a similar
industry. This is also a great stepping stone for students looking
for work or people looking to try something new.
- Wages between $15.50 - $17.00 with training completion for
officers with intermediate experience.
- Wages start at $18.50 with training completion for officers
looking for advanced positions with opportunity to grow with the
company: Security Supervisor, Security Lead, Patrol Driver, and
Security Specialist Guard positions.
- Schedules currently include Fulltime Monday thru Friday for
experienced, professional, well-groomed officers that love working
with people, being client oriented, and want to work for a small
family company. Officers that do not match professional appearance
standards will not be considered for these role.
- Call us at 206.365.0760 and dial 0 to get scheduled
- Apply on Glassdoor, Indeed, Facebook, or through our website
- Come visit - 14824 Westminster Way N, Seattle
We are looking for people with previous security guard, security
officer, public safety, corrections, officer, armored vehicle
driving, security supervisor, customer service, Army, Navy, Air
Force, Marine, or similar experience to be Upper Level Security
Guards with our local company.
If you are looking for job that is focused on customer service, has
advancement and growth opportunities, has "Part Time" and "Full
Time" options, and has a wide variety of shift schedules available,
please call now! 206.365.0760 and dial 0.
Officers will work "Holidays", "Overtime", and "Additional shifts".
Time and a half available. Great position for people that want to
make money and work overtime.
Must be able to use a smart phone or computer.
Full Healthcare and Benefits available to Full Time employees.
Vision and Dental available to Part-Time employees.
Entry Level positions available to applicants with no security
experience, as long as you have transferable experience.
Transferable experience in: "customer service", "retail", "food
service", "Driver", "Cashier", "Office", "Administrative",
"Warehouse", "Construction", "Sales", and "Administrative" work
We have a limited number of "security" positions, "supervisor"
positions, and "lead" positions. APPLY TODAY!
- $17.00 for experienced "Field Officer" with years of "security
experience", pending training/test completion
- $17.50 for experienced "Patrol Officer" with years of "security
experience", pending training and test completion and
- $18.00 - $18.50 for "Supervisory" positions. We also have
"lead" positions in the same realm of pay.
- Training is "PAID" for individuals with a current security
license, military, or police experience.
- Must be able to write reports digitally and use "smartphones"
with high level of aptitude.
- Must be an excellent and fearless communicator.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
TITLE: Security Officer
We are a security company that is customer service focused. These
positions include "concierge" officer, "front desk" officer,
"greeter" officers, "administrative assistant" officers, "computer
technician" officer, "customer service" officer, "dock master",
"doorman" like, etc--- Here are the skills and the duties we expect
officers to perform:
- The "customer service" officer does just that: "customer
service". The officer must be friendly, empathetic, and an
excellent communicator. The officer will be talking to people,
deescalating situations, and managing expectations, so dealing with
stressful situations is important.
- This officer must be trusted to complete tasks unsupervised,
using critical thinking, and common sense.
- The officer must be solution oriented, helping people, and
making their environment a better place than when they
- People in this position must be punctual, responsible, curious,
courteous, and positive.
- Officers observe and report on what they see using a smart
- There is extensive walking, moving, and stair climbing. You
must be active and mobile.
- We have different sites such as "residential areas", nice
"office" buildings, shopping malls, and "construction" sites. The
area you are assigned depends on your level of skill, how you
perform in the "interview", and your level of experience.
Keywords: Northwest Security Services, Seattle , Lead Security Officer, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!