Company: Technology Partners
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have
experience with data analysis? Technology Partners can help you
make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for defining and measuring data quality
issues of "Big Data" data sets. Your work will include exploratory
data analysis (EDA), root cause analysis, and
clarifying/documenting data pipeline processes and the reasons
behind those processes. You will also be expected to complete ad
hoc requests for descriptive data statistics and communicate across
teams to understand data origination, data pipeline, and downstream
use-cases. You should have the ability to work effectively across
functions to identify key data quality issues, develop and
implement methods to measure data quality, and track improvements
against predefined metrics.
What We Are Looking For:
- BA/BS in Applied Math, Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer
Science, Physics, Agronomy, Engineering or a related quantitative
discipline with at least a year of data analytics or data science
- Familiarity with data analysis software (R/Python) or Scala and
knowledgeable of version control, e.G. Git.
- Ability to verify claims/guesses using data or digging through
- Self starter as well as able to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills to solicit information from domain
experts and present results back to different audiences.
It Would Be Great, But Not Required, If You Had:
- M.Sc. In an analytics field
- Experience with exploratory Big Data discovery through the use
of technologies such as Tableau, Hadoop, MapReduce, or
- Background with building dashboards (Dash, Looker) or other
reporting tools for metrics and data quality analysis
- Experience with complex data formats and data of varying
- Knowledge of agricultural technology especially with regard to
- Curiosity and an open-mind towards unfamiliar data sources and
unfamiliar quantitative domains
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we
offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in
your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.Technologypartners.Net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology
Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil
Keywords: Technology Partners, Seattle , Data Analyst, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!