Company: Tremco Canada
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Site Inspector in Seattle, WA at Tremco Incorporated The
Inspection team member is responsible for the timely delivery of
services as they relate to the quality assurance of Tremco's
installed roofing systems and other inspection services within
their region. Duties/Responsibilities, Core knowledge:
- Technician to perform preventative maintenance repairs as
necessary and determined by the Quality Assurance Group on Tremco
Incorporated roof systems (BUR, Modified Bitumen, Single Ply, Fluid
- Estimate labor needed to perform the specific
- Perform Job Site Inspections as they relate to quality
assurance and/or adjustment work.
- Perform detailed roof inspections to diagnose and troubleshoot
issues and/or concerns.
- Work with local WTI Field Representatives and/or Supervisors as
required or necessary.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation to ensure that all
work was completed properly and that the customer is fully
- Conduct and foster professional and timely communication (via
email, voicemail, in person) with the sales reps, mgt staff, and
internal company personnel on all work-related matters.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all Preventative Maintenance
- Perform any other duty and/or project as required or assigned
by the QA Assurance Group. Skills, Qualifications, Experience,
Special Physical Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Attend all training sessions to enhance experience and build
- Knowledge and ability to use basic tools associated with
- Knowledge and experience monitoring and maintaining Quality
- Safety training and OSHA knowledge with a commitment to safety
at all times.
- Ability to manage expenses per company policies.
- Planning and organizational skills. Able to juggle multiple
priorities and demonstrate good task management.
- Work independently, as well as in a team environment, to solve
problems. Communicate issues to mgt.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build
- Ability to climb up and down interior/exterior ladders to
access roofs (minimum of 20 ft) and carry basic hand tools,
equipment and/or material up to approx. 100 lbs. over long
- Capable of walking along roof top edges (no fear of heights,
good balance, etc.)
- Ability to handle prolonged exposure to outside weather
conditions (heat, cold, etc.)
- Ability to travel out of town including overnight travel as
- Must have transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work weekends and/or holidays if needed.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Getting
job alerts will enhance your job search and application process
with Tremco. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your
information, we look forward to staying connected with you. *WTI
(Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc.) is a subsidiary of Tremco
Incorporated. Tremco Incorporated participates in the E-Verify
program in all locations as required by law. To learn more about
E-Verify click below:
Keywords: Tremco Canada, Seattle , Site Inspector, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!