Sr. BI Analyst
Company: Covestic Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Covestic is looking for a Sr BI Analyst to be part of a client's
enterprise data analytics and warehousing program. The BI Analyst
works closely with business stakeholders to understand their
reporting and data analytics needs as well as work with technical
resources to establish new data feeds into the warehouse and the
views required to perform advanced analytics. The Analyst will be
the interface between the stakeholders and technical teams and will
drive the design and creation of dashboards and reports fulfilling
the stakeholder requirements. Responsibilities:
- Directly manage, track, and support new and existing
current-state intake items and requests, from internal business
stakeholders, for enterprise data and reports.
- Analyze company data, from multiple disparate sources, and
perform data profiling to identify anomalies.
- Utilize company resources, to curate data.
- Gather detailed requirements that capture the business'
reporting and data visualization needs.
- Develop and automate new/existing reports, measuring and
containing a range of KPIs, OKRs, and other key business and
financial metrics, as required by the business.
- Create and maintain various documents, artifacts, and ancillary
materials, such as requirements, designs, and user training
- Identify areas of opportunity, for improving data store and ETL
processes, and work with product and technical team members, to
support future-state EDW initiatives.
- Support CI/CD efforts, by helping to introduce more streamlined
and efficient processes, and delivering solutions that reduce
and/or eliminate tech-debt and manual work.
- Communicate and collaborate with various individuals, across
various business units, departments, and leadership teams. Required
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in data analysis and
- Ability to query, read, and create code (SQL, Power BI, DAX),
to support applications, reports, and processes.
- Ability to work with lots of different data sources to support
- Strong SQL server background with SSRS reporting and knowledge
of data collection software and protocols.
- Experience in developing and creating data visualizations and
reporting dashboards, using Power BI, or other commonly used
- Advanced knowledge in data warehousing concepts and toolsets,
and integrating new software and programs to data services.
- Understanding for ETL processes and CI/CD concepts.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to contribute independently, and as part of a team,
within a high-paced and unstructured environments.
- Able to coordinate, facilitate, and lead meetings with
stakeholders, while managing expectations, and keeping everyone on
track and focused. Desired Skills:
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal, and
- Experience working at an eDiscovery company, or within the
- Certified in Power BI and/or Azure or AWS big data or
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment, and operating
as a member of a DevOps CI/CD team.
- Proficiency of various data science techniques, and
implementing models (developed by those techniques) into a
production environment. Covestic is a world-class consulting firm
implementing technology solutions that help clients realize greater
value from their investments so that they may better scale their
business, provide superior customer experiences, and trust that
their valuable assets are secure. A talented and diverse workforce
being imperative, we foster a supportive environment in which
individuals from a variety of backgrounds can realize their full
potential. If you are a practiced professional with a passion for
technology and teamwork, then join our team. For immediate
consideration, please apply through the link provided or forward
your resume directly to email@example.com
Keywords: Covestic Inc., Seattle , Sr. BI Analyst, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!