Company: Merrill Gardens
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Maintenance Director for
Merrill Gardens at the University in Seattle, WA. Apply now to join
one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO,
holidays, and more!!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
- Secure, on-site parking! If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related maintenance management experience or
training or combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of building maintenance, electrical, mechanical,
painting, plumbing, floor care, hearing and H.V.A.C skills
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Knowledge of fire suppression, irrigation systems, & motor
vehicle maintenance We want to talk with you! Consider applying to
become a Maintenance Director with Merrill Gardens! The Maintenance
Director is responsible for:
- Being the community leader responsible for the overall
integrity of the physical plant.
- Performing general maintenance projects as scheduled or
assigned, including installations and repairs, plumbing and
electrical equipment, fire and sprinkler equipment, H.V.A.C.,
landscape, carpentry, painting and equipment repair.
- Ensuring that walls, floor covering, doors, windows, furniture
and woodwork in the common area of the community are properly
maintained and repaired.
- Documenting safety issues as well as physical plan deficiencies
related to all guidelines. We are proud to be certified as a Great
Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top
tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Year! Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities. If you are a team focused individual with a
deep commitment to customer service, please start the online
application process to become part of the Merrill family! Merrill
Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer It's easy and takes just a
few minutes. Make sure you finish your application as only
completed job applications will be submitted to employers. 2 -
Provide your address and voluntary eeoc information If you prefer
to apply via text messaging, please send code 00901 to phone number
(206) 202-1466 . Please do not contact the employer directly -
apply only through this site. 1. Please answer the questions below:
What is your email address? Type your email address again What is
your phone number? (mobile preferred) Check this if it's ok to send
text messages to the number provided above related to your job
application Check this if you're on a public computer that other
people use 1. Do you have a reliable form of transportation to get
to work on time?
Yes No 2. Are you willing to wear a uniform or adhere to a dress
Yes No 3. Are you at least 18 years old or older?
Yes No 4. Can you speak, read and write the English language
Yes No 5. Are you legally authorized to work in the United
Yes No 6. Will you be willing to submit to a background check and
take a drug test administered in accordance with state and federal
law, if required by the employer for the assignment?
Yes No 7. Are you able to stand and walk for long periods of time
during a shift?
Yes No 8. Do you have a high school diploma or the state
Yes No 9. Can you lift up to 50 lbs without assistance?
Yes No 10. Do you have maintenance experience?
Yes No 11. Are you looking for full time or part time work?
12. How would you ensure that our residents receive superior
13. Do you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment? If so,
14. How does your past experience benefit you in this role?
by checking this box I verify that I am at least 16 years of age by
checking this box I agree to the Jobalign Data Usage, Privacy
terms and conditions of use and allowing us to share your
information with employers who are interested in you as an
employee. You'll be the first to know about similar jobs nearby for
free. (you can stop getting job alerts at any time)
Keywords: Merrill Gardens, Seattle , Maintenance Director, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!