Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job Description STANLEY ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES is the leading
manufacturer, installer, and Install provider in the automatic door
business. To promote the continuation of our quality reputation and
focused growth, we are currently hiring the best talent available
for the position of Logistics Coordinator in the Seattle, WA area .
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can stay
motivated while providing excellent customer service.--
We are looking for energetic, detailed oriented people that focus
on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have
a passion to exceed customer expectations. With over 150 years in
business, Stanley is one of the world's most recognized and trusted
brand names for tools, hardware, doors,--and home d--cor
- Receive incoming telephone calls. Assess and dispatch service
- Provide feedback to the call center for call loading
improvements and customer concerns.
- Provide field team with parts support to help minimize return
- Assist the field team with call overloads and direction.
- Ordering, receiving, and researching parts for open service
- Pulling, staging, and loading material for installers
- Unloading and receiving trucks from the manufacturing facility
- Dropping off scrap, delivering/picking up material and vehicles
- Processing out of box failures, returns, and cores
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Communicates via phone and email as needed
- Prioritize and determine the best available technician to
complete the job.
- Maintain the quality, quantity, and timeliness of dispatch to
customer needs, questions or problems.
- Ensure proper communication with customers to gather all
pertinent information for a service call.
- Consistently follow-up with customers to ensure completion and
- Track all service calls and provide service call reporting and
metrics to management.
- Maintain service call logs and service manuals.
- Perform monthly technician's rides to better understand team
support requirements and business needs
- Promote the sale and implementation of service agreements to
- Coordinate with National Accounts service dispatch.
- Provide administrative/back-up assistance to Service
- Work with Installation Coordinator on manpower sharing
opportunities to increase productivity.
- Ability to lift and/or carry weight from 50-75 lbs.
- Other assigned duties and tasks as needed
- Flexible work schedule to travel during any given work shift;
the ability to work nights and/or weekends --
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of service dispatching experience
- Valid driver's license with no restrictions --
- 3+ years of basic computer skills including Microsoft
- Associate degree --
-- Requisition Number 75940BR Business US - SSS - SAT No. of
Positions 1 EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black
& Decker are considered for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Seattle , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!