Field Service Technician
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Location: US-WA-TukwilaRequisition ID: 24326Category: Field
ServicePosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Services and maintains Canon Solutions America supported cut sheet
products and certain large format products in accordance with
Service and Parts Standards to achieve efficiency and a high level
of customer satisfaction. Diagnoses routine mechanical and system
failures using established procedures and perform basic customer
network installs. Unresolved problems will be escalated in
accordance with standard procedures.
- Diagnoses routine mechanical and system failures, using
established procedures for products on which you are certified.
- Services and repairs designated equipment, as assigned, to Canon
standards and specifications and are successful on those repairs
with support as required.
- Reports to manager product failure trends and serviceability
issues with necessary supported documentation ensuring accurate
information and record keeping.
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and
accurate Field/Shop/onsite repairs.
- Properly maintains all technical information, FSR's, Expense
Reports and Canon property assigned.
- Communicates with supervisors and other departments, if
necessary, regarding the solution of escalated technical and/or
customer service related problem areas.
- Possesses good customer communication and satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining the performance of machines to which
you are assigned as the primary engineer.
- Responsible for maintaining performance at a level which help to
achieve the districts overall metric targets.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but
little to no experience.
- Associates degree in electronics or electrical engineering
capacity from an accredited college or technical school or
- Possess a basic understanding of internet environments.
Successful completion of the 120 day introductory period and
completion of the PDIF new hire class.
- May require some travel (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary.
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 environment, perform shift work
and do on-call rotations (applies to those servicing PPS\LFS
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than
50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc-- brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon USA, Seattle , Field Service Technician, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!