IAM Security Analyst
Company: MatchPoint Solutions
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- IAM Security Analyst
- Location: Anchorage, AK or Seattle, WA or Glendale, AZ
- Duration: 5 months contract to hire
- Salary Expectation upon hire : $80,000-$100,000
- Resource Manager: John BaxterPrimary Functions: Identity and
access management along with information security functions in
support of the credit unions operations. Functions would include
support of Identity and access management as the primary function.
Other programs/process would be privileged access management,
network access control, incident response, and security event and
incident management. This isn't a manual process role, they will be
managing the processTop Skills:
- Must have SailPoint experience, privileged access management
- Understand IAM concepts, ability to develop a concept and turn
into a process
- Be able to understand the technical team but also speak non
technically as well
- Active Directory experience, government, administration
- One of the following industry security certifications is
preferred but not required: Certified Identity and Access Manager,
Certified Information Systems Auditor, Systems Security Certified
Practitioner, any Level 4 or 5 GIAC Certification or other advanced
- 5+ years demonstrable experience managing and implementing
enterprise systems/networks. Four years direct experience in an
Information Security role.
- Experience with IAM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability
Assessment tools, Endpoint solutions, Proxy servers, Security
Incident and Event Management Systems, Data Loss Prevention, Active
Directory and Permissions Management desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and
interpersonal skills required.
- Basic project management and time management skills.Duties and
- Lead the implementation and development process for the
Identify and access Management (IAM) program with a security
- Work with vendors and business partners to develop and manage
the IAM Program.
- Lead program design and review working directly with business
lines on the integration requirements including provisioning,
de-provision, and identity lifecycle into the IAM platform.
- Develop strategy roadmaps for the IAM systems and program.
- Develops enterprise wide standards for IAM
- Monitor system logs, SIEM tools, and other security tools for
unusual or suspicious activity.
- Monitor internal control systems to ensure appropriate
information access levels and security is maintained.
- Implement or coordinate remediation required by policies,
standards, reviews, and audits, documenting exceptions as
- Conduct audits and reviews of endpoint, network, and system
security controls and manage remediation efforts.
- Conduct security reviews of the network security architecture
and identity access and assess the risk to these changes.
- Define the user access security model for all systems in the
- Conduct risk analysis, threat, and vulnerability assessments. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: MatchPoint Solutions, Seattle , IAM Security Analyst, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!