Company: Red Dot Corporation
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description: Red Dot Corporation, a global leading manufacturer
of premium mobile HVAC units and components for heavy-duty
commercial and military vehicles, is currently recruiting for
Warehouse Associate to work in our Tukwila, Washington facility.
Reports to: Area Team LeadDepartment: ShippingLocation: TukwilaFLSA
Status: Regular, Non-Exempt Shift: 1 (Days)Salary Wage:
$16.50/hourJOB SUMMARY:Primarily assigned to either the shipping or
bagging area, but may be asked to learn other roles within the
warehouse as well. Performs a variety of warehousing functions,
which may include: shipping, receiving, cycle counting, inventory
control, supply documentation, data input, material distribution
and delivery. Safely operates lift trucks and related material
handling equipment as required.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Collects and sorts parts to fill customer orders in a timely
- Safely operates lift trucks as required to retrieve and store
- Conducts transactions and moves inventory to point of use.
- Operates bagging equipment to bag and label simple and complex
- Maintains inventory and Work area cleanliness.
- Conducts cycle counts and Inventory validations as
required.PM19. Requirements: JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-2 years Warehouse/Distribution Center experience,
- Ability to access data on a computer and accurately enter
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Prior material handling or inventory control experience
- Ability to lift 35 to 50 pounds, with standing and frequent
- Forklift certification highly desired, or must be willingly to
be trained and certified on site training.
- Good attendance record
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers,
supervisors and upper management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of various MS Office Programs (i.e., Outlook,
Excel, Word, Powerpoint)Must be able to work mandatory overtime
when necessaryRed Dot offers an extremely competitive total
compensation package which include employer subsidized Medical,
Vision and Dental, Life Insurance/AD&D and LTC insurance,
401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), Paid Personal Time
Off and Sick Leave, Transportation Benefits, Free Parking, and
other Voluntary Benefits. We are proud to offer our employees a
benefits package that is far greater than industry standard.With
facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, Red Dot ships to
hundreds of aftermarket distributors and OE customers around the
globe, spanning the construction, agriculture, defense, and
trucking industries. Vertically integrating world-class
engineering, rigorous testing, and operations with a global reach
under one roof, Red Dot partners directly with customers from
design through delivery to craft responsive climate control
solutions that endure. Red Dot was founded in 1965 and is proud to
be owned entirely by its employees.Red Dot is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Red Dot Corporation, Seattle , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!