Veterinary Technician (LVT Surgery) $5000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$5000 sign-on bonus!!!
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is hiring Licensed
Veterinary Technicians to join our Surgery team!Ideal
- Has 1-2 years of clinical veterinary experience
- Has experience in Emergency and Critical Care or Specialty
- Possesses a positive work attitude
- Is committed to a stress-free environment for our patients
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a flexible schedule
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Must have an active WA State Veterinary Technician's LicenseWhy
work at Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle?
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle (VSCS) is a 24-hour
Emergency and Critical Care and Specialty hospital. We offer a
collaborative approach to veterinary medicine. We support Emergency
and Critical Care, Neurology, Surgery, Internal Medicine,
Cardiology, Oncology and Radiology, all in one hospital. We pride
ourselves on providing compassionate medical care and exceptional
The Seattle area offers many opportunities for nature lovers,
outdoor enthusiasts and city dwellers. A part of the Pacific
Northwest, the area offers hiking, kayaking, nature walks, and
beaches in the summer. Skiing, snowshoeing, and other winter sports
are popular when the winter season hits. The Seattle area also
boasts some of the best culinary experiences in the country. You
can find top-notch theater, ballet, opera, and an ever-growing
music scene. With year-round festivals, fairs and concert venues,
there is always something to do.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for
growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including
medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off,
continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
- Provides excellent patient care and customer service
- Is comfortable working with computer software to complete
patient records and treatment;
- Knowledge of EzyVet and SmartFlow a plus!Be Heard:At VSC of
Seattle, we listen to our teammates. Team members have the option
to join committees to share their voice.Current committees include:
- Building Improvement Committee
- Adverse Events Committee
- Training Committee
- Buddy Program (help mentor/support our new team members)Looking
to get your VTS?We can help! VSC of Seattle can help you build a
relationship with one of our board-certified specialists who will
mentor you throughout the learning process. You will be able to
attend Intern focused in-hospital seminars, and we will even help
with the financial aspect of obtaining your VTS. Once obtained, you
will receive a generous pay increase & the opportunity to share
your valuable skills with the hospital and our referral
- Generous annual continuing education allowance for LVTs.
- Weekly DVM intern rounds open to all team members. Bi-monthly
Intern DVM presentations open to all team members.
- An in-house anesthesia training program with a VTS in
- An in-house Recover CPR training and certification.
- Monthly referral partner continuing education.
- Potential growth into a leadership role.Dedicated to gold
standard veterinary care and want to learn grow, Join our team!
Apply Today! We look forward to meeting you!
Keywords: Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle, Seattle , Veterinary Technician (LVT Surgery) $5000 Sign on Bonus, Professions , Lynnwood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!