Product Support Rep I - Bilingual in Spanish - Remote USA
Company: DAT Freight & Analytics
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at
the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain
logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year
over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions
of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most
relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter
business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We
operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with
226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion
of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have
co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional
offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional
information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a bilingual Product Support Representative, who
is fluent in Spanish and English, to join our Customer Support Team
in Beaverton, Oregon.
This fully remote, work from home opportunity, is open to
applicants who are full time residents of the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA,
MA, ME, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT,
VT, WI, WV.
We're looking for an experienced customer service representative
who will be responsible for assuring customer satisfaction and
providing quality service for DAT customers.
This is your opportunity to bring your expertise and experience to
our world-class customer service team that provides our customers
with exceptional support and has helped us to transform the
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong communication skills
in both Spanish and English languages.
- Ability to identify and solve customer issues through a high
degree of understanding of DAT products.
- Ability to produce consistently high-quality work while
maintaining excellent documentation.
- Advanced customer service skills and passion for helping
customers and resolving issues.
What You'll Do
- Working in a phone queue environment, you'll respond to inbound
calls, emails and chats from customers.
- You'll deliver exceptional customer support to DAT
- Respond to support requests and acts as a technical advisor for
DAT supported products.
- Assist product development by being a voice of the customer and
expressing problems, concerns, and requests.
- Provide training to customers on DAT products.
- Respond and resolve billing inquiries, maintain accurate
- Assist with load posting and searching capabilities.
- Manage and update customer information.
The Skills And Experience You'll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability
to effectively present information and respond to inquiries.
- Bilingual, fluent in both Spanish and English, is required to
be successful in this position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adhere to established business rules and maintain
highly accurate documentation.
- Basic technical ability to resolve customer issues and assist
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service preferred.
- DAT provides a laptop and optional equipment as needed for
productivity. A hard-wired connection from the laptop to the
router/modem with an ethernet cable is required. Wireless,
satellite, microwave, and cellular hotspot connections do not
qualify because they can compromise security and call
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a
core strength of our company that we encourage those values in
every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless
of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals With
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: DAT Freight & Analytics, Seattle , Product Support Rep I - Bilingual in Spanish - Remote USA, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!