HVAC Controls Product Specialist
Company: Johnson Barrow Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2022
The Controls Product Specialist will work within Johnson
Barrow's Controls department and will be responsible for promoting
and selling airflow stations and water metering for the HVAC
market. Daily duties include customer presentations &
entertainment, project job walks, and producing estimates,
proposals, and marketing material.It is expected that the person in
this role develops a deep knowledge of products under their
purview. Travel is expected in this role to Boise and Spokane to
promote the sale of product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promote and market airflow and water metering products
- Produce estimates and proposals for projects in the Seattle,
Boise, and Spokane markets.
- Become product expert by attending manufacturer training
sessions, and responding to customer needs on all phases of a
- Evaluate sales leads and the clients needs to provide the right
product for the application.
- Develop standard processes to leverage equipment outside sales
teams' customer base to sell controls products.
- Develop and execute insightful presentation material to
contractors, engineers, and owners (not just product
- Train internal outside sales teams in Seattle, Boise, and
- Engineering degree is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills
- Sales experience preferredThis job would require approximately
20% travel to Boise and Spokane.
Keywords: Johnson Barrow Inc., Seattle , HVAC Controls Product Specialist, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!