QA Test Technician
Company: Luminator Technology Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Luminator Technology Group (Luminator) delivers globally
recognized technology solutions that increase intelligence, safety,
and efficiency for public transit operations.
Delivering a global portfolio of hardware and software solutions
through well-known and well-established regional organizations,
Luminator is a global company with a small-enterprise approach and
commitment to customer success, serving customers in more than 85
countries, and employing nearly 1,000 people.
The Company is seeking a self-motivated, and creative Quality
Assurance Test Technician who will be responsible for providing
prototyping, design, test, and documentation support for Quality
Assurance Department. The QA Technician will be responsible for
preparing, performing tests, and assisting QA/QC and Customer
Service teams. They will also provide functional test of units and
components, identification and repair of problems, and design
change input. This position also supports the QA/QC department in
system test and order fulfillment. Business trip might be requested
to support field issues on customer sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build test cases.
- Troubleshoot defects and provide test result or data
documentation to the QA engineer or Manager.
- Research and identify parts and components for optimal
- Collaborate cross-functionally in formal and informal settings
with other teams
- Inspects incoming and outgoing products to ensure that the
product performs their proposed functions and requirements.
- Report defects with solid backup data.
- Perform various tasks based on direction from QA manager and
- Provide support and troubleshoot customer issues from
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without
accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic computer skills; knowledge of Visio a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively
present information in one-on-one and small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
- Associate's degree (A. A.) in Electronics or equivalent
experiences from two-year College or technical school; and 2-4
years related experience as a QA or Test Technician supporting
Customer Service or Field.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described below represent
the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Physically required to regularly walk, sit, bend, twist, stand
and reach in a normal office environment.
- Constantly required to stand, walk, bend, twist, overhead lift
and reach in a varied field environment.
- The employee may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to perform constant work on computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job are close,
distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus
It is the policy of Luminator to ensure equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national
origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by law. Luminator prohibits any such discrimination or
The above described responsibilities and requirements are a general
guide for the role you are applying for and are not all inclusive
of the job requirements.
Luminator Technology Group does not accept staffing agency
candidates for our postings.
All positions posted are required to be in office unless otherwise
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Luminator Technology Group, Seattle , QA Test Technician, Professions , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!