Company: SJS Executives LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description SJS Executives, LLC (SJS), also doing business
as SJS Industrial, is seeking reliable, safety conscious, forklift
operators for an upcoming short-term contract to work full time for
SJS in Bremerton, WA to help support shipyard operations at Puget
Sound Naval Shipyard.SJS is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small
Business (SDVOSB) with 250 employees coast to coast and a
headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia; it specializes in
professional services to support federal and military
organizations.The Forklift operators must have experience in
operating Forklifts up to 17-tons.The pay for this position is
$25.56 hourly. There is also an additional Health & Welfare hourly
rate of $4.23. Total hourly compensation will be $29.79 per hour.
The length of this project will run from 5 July 2022- 16 September
2022. This person will enjoy collaborating with a team and know how
to conduct themselves with decorum, as they will be working on a
property owned by the United States federal government and
interacting daily with servicemembers in uniform.If you are
interested and meet the requirements, please text us at
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse
- Transporting materials to different locations within the
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the SJS Director of West
Coast Operations or his designee, which may be a government
- Previous experience operating Forklifts up to 17 tons.
- Previous experience working pier side or waterfront.
- Ability to pass abilities test-must pass to qualify
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and a thorough
background check for access onto a military installation; please
note the background check for this position extends past 7 years,
in conformance with federal law and US Department of Justice
guidelines for work on a military installation.SJS Executives, LLC
(SJS), also doing business as SJS Industrial, is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race,
color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy status and/or
gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age,
membership in an employee organization, parental status, military
service or other non-merit factors.
Keywords: SJS Executives LLC, Seattle , Forklift Operator, Professions , Bremerton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!