CDL-A Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly
Company: Sorenson Transport
Posted on: May 14, 2022
OUR DRIVERS AVERAGED $85,000 IN 2020. PROJECTED AVERAGE FOR 2021
IS OVER $90,000 DRIVING JUST THE WEST COAST AND HOME EVERY
CDL - A TRUCK DRIVERS EARN MORE AT SORENSON!
Our drivers are taking home $75,000 to $115,000. All loads start
and end in Chehalis, Washington weekly. All drivers do one west
coast run per week with the option to turn and stay out if that's
what you prefer.
* Sorenson pays $20 per hour for all detention hours, and it starts
after one hour at ALL stops.
* .58 cents per mile TO START, $20 stop pay (LTL freight-stop pay
adds up), weight hauled pay ($2.00 per 1000 pounds), Layover pay,
Drop and Hook Pay.
* Paid training and 6 paid holidays per year.
* Pet policy, Passenger policy, Paid Vacation, 401K matching.
* Dedicated truck - Late model Equipment. All Peterbilt 579's -
Nothing over 3 years old. Well maintained - rarely do we have
breakdowns or equipment issues.
All company drivers - Family owned and operated.
CDL A Truck Driver Advantages:
* Earn $90,000+ Annually
* Sign on bonus $1,500-$5,000 DOE
* Pay per stop - with LTL freight, the weight and stop pay adds up
to almost double the per mile pay!
* Outstanding, clean, well-maintained equipment
* Family owned and operated with a supportive, driver-focused
* Great reputation among employees and customers
* Detention ($20/hour), layovers, drop and hooks in addition to
* 6 paid holidays per year, paid vacation, and sick pay
* Twice yearly bonuses
* 401(k) match program
* Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment - fully
covered by company.
* Home Weekly unless you want to stay out.
* Paid Vacation
* Dedicated truck
Call or apply today to get started right away! Get paid more at a
smaller, well established company where you become part of the
family!!! See for yourself why HALF of our fleet have worked at
Sorenson for 15+ years.
Keywords: Sorenson Transport, Seattle , CDL-A Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly, Professions , Snoqualmie, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!