ISO 15378 Training Consultant - Congers, NY (Remote)- (REF10264N)
Company: ProPharma Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Company DescriptionProPharma Group is an industry leading,
single source provider for regulatory compliance,
pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full
development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices
in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden,
United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group's fully
integrated service offerings will provide clients with a
comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to
be competitive in today's dynamic markets. We build successful
long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry
knowledge, experience, and proven processes.Job DescriptionThe ISO
15378 Training Consultant will support the client with regards to
training 12-15 employees on ISO 15378 standards with a focus on
preparing these employees as SME's for internal auditing. Targeting
training to be completed in April.Essential Functions Include
- Develop all training material and distribute onboarding
- Schedule and coordinate training sessions and activities.
- Coordinate post-training sign-off and feedback.
- Monitor communication channels for questions and feedback and
handle or escalate accordingly.
- Review training assessments and report on trending issues.
- Create ad-hoc training reports to support internal and client
- Develop training presentation content under direction of the
Training & Development and/or Subject Matter Experts.
- Monitor and communicate updates/needs of project plan for
- Organize Training checklists, guides, and processes for
onboarding and other offerings as needed.
- Create and maintain training support materials (e.g.
checklists, email templates etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Total Project will be approx. 1 week ( includes prep time and
training time) Qualified Candidates Must HaveQualifications
- Required: Experience is more critical than degree.
- Required: Experience in developing training material/modules as
well as ISO15378.
- Preferred: 2 years of healthcare related work experience.
- Preferred: Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word,
- Preferred: Experience working with safety databases.
- Proficient computer knowledge and computer keyboarding
- Computer data entry experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, able to
- Flexibility to adapt and meet fluctuating business
- Ability to work independently and within a team.Additional
InformationWe celebrate our differences and strive to create a
workplace where each person can be their authentic self. We are
committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Employees are
encouraged to unleash their innovative, collaborative, and
entrepreneurial spirits. With a holistic approach as an Equal
Opportunity Employer, we provide a safe space where all employees
feel empowered to succeed.***ProPharma Group does not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone
calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
Keywords: ProPharma Group, Seattle , ISO 15378 Training Consultant - Congers, NY (Remote)- (REF10264N), Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!