Application Support Analyst (MHK/Medhok) (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search
for an Application Support Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a
long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Work as a business liaison to identify and assess system needs
of the organization in alignment with business processes and
- Ability to gather and document system requirements, create test
scenarios for new and/or existing applications
- Develop test plans and execute testing application
configuration and product functionality to ensure accuracy with
specifications with each release.
- Support the project team with configuration review, efficient
- Serve as a point of escalation for requests requiring a higher
degree of expertise or discretion to resolve issues and ensure
- Leads projects as assigned Qualifications:
- One to four years of experience utilizing independent judgment
and discretion, testing, debugging, and implementing moderately
complex operating systems components, and utilities required for
the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems.
- Experience in Medical House of Knowledge (MHK) as a business
project liaison or technical support is preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicare Operations related to Utilization
Management, Pre-service Organization Determinations, Care
Management, Part C Appeals, Grievances, CTM, Quality of Care
complaints and MTM/OMS is preferred.
- Knowledge of Part C Medicare CMS guidance and NCQA standards is
- History of managing modifications to existing software to fit
specialized needs and configurations, and maintaining program
libraries and technical documentation
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Fundamental understanding of operating systems
- Strong understanding of testing and debugging procedures
- Ability to speak and communicate with the technical team and
the business team in their own vernacular and translate concepts
between both teams
- Ability to organize requirements and resources to assist with
- Must be proactive and innovative in research and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel,
PowerPoint and Visio
- Up to 25% travel depending on project scope and
- Ability to work non-standard hours during release windows
Keywords: Conexess Group, Seattle , Application Support Analyst (MHK/Medhok) (Remote), Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!