SR. Help Desk Analyst
Company: AGC Biologics
Posted on: June 24, 2022
AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and
Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with a strong commitment to
deliver the highest standard of service to clients and partners.
The company currently employs more than 1,600 employees worldwide.
AGC Biologics' global network spans three continents, with
cGMP-compliant facilities in Seattle, Washington; Boulder,
Colorado; Copenhagen, Denmark; Heidelberg, Germany; Milan, Italy;
and Chiba, Japan.AGC Biologics provides world-class development and
manufacture of mammalian and microbial-based therapeutic proteins,
plasmid DNA (pDNA), viral vectors and genetically engineered cells.
Our commitment to continuous innovation fosters the technical
creativity to solve our clients' most complex challenges, including
specialization in fast-track projects for orphan drugs and rare
diseases. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our
clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a
reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. To
learn more, visit www.agcbio.com.SummaryAGC Biologics is looking
for Sr. IT Help Desk Analyst to help support our Bothell, WA
location. The ideal candidate must possess a strong knowledge of
Help Desk / Service Desk technologies, ability to work well alone
and in team environment, great interpersonal skills, can do
attitude, ability to work independently and superior customer
- Internal customer support including provide support to
- Day-to-day execution of maintenance and operations
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Troubleshoot problems with the operation, performance and / or
functionality of desktop application software and certain data
- Work with users, IT staff, and vendors to assess and perform
root cause analysis etc. to resolve issues with applications,
processes, or hardware (PCs).
- Manage and support of the AGC's mobile technology
- Ensures daily, weekly, monthly checks are completed and
internal operating procedures are followed.
- Support day to day manufacturing operations through GMP
- Create and maintain customer accounts and workstations.
- Provide troubleshooting guidance and direction to team as
neededKnowledge, Skills & Abilities
- General knowledge in account management using Active
- General knowledge of workstation setup and maintenance.
- Must be a positive change agent and ability to juggle competing
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and assignments, as
- Must demonstrate strong customer service
- Minimum 5 years experience as a help desk or IT support
- Graduated or equivalent experience in a four-year college or
university with a degree in Computer Science, Business Systems or
other related field(s) preferred.
- Or any equivalent combination of education, experience and
training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and
- Proficiency in Microsoft technology stack including O365 and
- Knowledge of Network components and topologies.
- General knowledge of storage and backup technologies including
- Knowledge of GMP operations and best practices is a plus
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Windows OS knowledge and
- IT generalist and help desk support experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 365 administration and operations
- Understanding of ITIL and methodologies strongly desired
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer handling
- Strong attention to detail and focus on producing quality work
products and resultsAGC Biologics offers a highly competitive
compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that
values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC
Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AGC Biologics, Seattle , SR. Help Desk Analyst, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!