Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Business Analyst Role is responsible for ensuring the
operational efficacy and excellence of the organization. The
Business Analyst designs and documents workflow, manages and
provides solutions to new business concepts and ideas, and trends
appropriately through the latest automatic and technological paths.
The Business Analyst understands the stakeholders' business
requirements and business process management, and then translates
them to requirements, while prioritizing, analyzing and documenting
business processes, identifying opportunities for
improvement/efficiency and gathers requirements for IT. The
Business Analyst is also responsible for the configuration and
ongoing maintenance of certain business critical systems, be they
internal or hosted as Software as a Service (Saas) solutions. An
example of this would be to become the subject matter expert in CRM
systems such as ZOHO or Salesforce. Additionally, the Business
Analyst provides support to the IT team in the build out of
analysic reportin that aligh with stakeholder's business needs.
- Be responsible for the configuration and ongoing maintenance of
certain business critical systems be internal or hosted as Software
as a Service (Saas) soluctions.
- Evaluate the date collected through task analysis, busienss
process, surveys and workshops. Develop and deliver process
reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentation
when necessary and in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and track down any functional issues to a root or
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team
memebers, internal partners, customers and others through the use
of good internpersonal skills.
- Communicate effectively with external/internal stakeholders to
deliver functional requirements. Coordinate with respective areas
to resolve issues and develop processes to accomplish shared
- Effectively deal with change in a fast paced demanding
environment while maintaining a positive and cooperative
- Act as a subject matter expert to the business
leadership/operations to influence, manage, change and educate for
priority setting to ensure business commitments and objectives are
- Participate in cross-funcational work sessions with various
resources to capture stakeholder needs and required system
requirements/features. Manageing any change requests related to the
working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Act as Project Manager identifying the goals and objectives,
success criteria, action items/deliverables and task owners
responsible for completing a project. Manager project timelines,
workfolw and adminstrative tasks to meet deadlines and budget
contraints in accordance with project requirements.
- Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate,
evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in
services and software.
- Provide customer support and post implemenationn monitoring
during initial rollout. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
or any related field from an accredited institution.
- 2+ years' experience as a Business or Systems Analyst
- 1-3 years of Project Management or Process Leader experience
required. Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Experince working with CPG retail data
- Good working knowledge of CRM and BI tools.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Must be motivated, energetic; possess strong organizational
skills as well as excellent people and team building skills.
- Team oriented and multi-tasked with exceptional organization
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Powerpoint,
Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to shift priorties, demands and timelines through
analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Seattle , Business Analyst, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!