GRC Analyst (Governance, Risk, and Compliance)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
(LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY) LHH is looking for a GRC (Governance,
Risk and Compliance) Analyst to work hybrid in the Seattle area. As
of right now the team is only meeting once per week but will
eventually return to a hybrid work week. We are looking for someone
who is knowledgeable, committed, passionate, responsive, and loves
a challenge. As a GRC Analyst you will contribute to financial,
configuration, and administrative oversight of all IT
- Monitor technology usage and ensure processes and policies are
adhered to for new technology within the environment.
- Track & coordinate audits and provide guidance on audit
- Identify risks and ensuring our IT controls and operational
processes are in place to mitigate threats, and communicate with
- Work as a valued team member accountable for achieving OKRs
that drive our success.
- Manage, measure, and monitor controls in support of decision
making, policies, risk management, and compliance.
- Provide oversight of software, product and client operations to
include continuity management, automated testing and change
- Manage, monitor and ensure performance of products, vendors,
and supporting teams.
- Assist governance, risk, & compliance activities related to
vendor management & contract management, performing appropriate
- Ensure our IT's operations, procedures & products meet
compliance standards and security protocols.
- Assist in creating and maintaining security standards and
- Support oversight of the overall financial state of our IT and
associated cost centers.
- Provide governance and ensuring compliance across and within
our IT organization.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2+ years work experience in a GRC, Information Security, IT, or
- Experience leveraging auditing principles and methods to
evaluate policies, processes, and systems preferred.
- Drive solutions and analytics to provide ongoing and automated
monitoring of key risks preferred.
- Collaboration with stakeholders on business process
development, improvements, or enhancements preferred.
Keywords: LHH, Seattle , GRC Analyst (Governance, Risk, and Compliance), Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!