Construction Recruiter (Fully Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As one of the leading Construction recruitment companies on the
West Coast and Midwest, we are looking for sharp, highly driven
individuals to be a part of our growing team.If you are looking to
be a part of a success-driven culture where you are valued as a
partner with endless possibilities, then look no further.In this
role, you will have the opportunity to work as a Construction
Recruiter with the ability to; recruit, source, and connect
construction professionals with top construction firms throughout
the West Coast and Midwest markets. FULLY REMOTE WITH THE OPTION TO
COME ON-SITE AT OUR ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA HQ. What You Need for
- Have 1+ years of Sales/Recruiting/Business Development
- Have a fundamental understanding or a passion for the
- BS/BA in Business, Construction, or Similar is Preferred.
- Eager to build a career, not just find another job.
- Have an insatiable thirst to be successful, drive to be the
best, and motivation to make it all happen
- Outside the box thinkerWhat's In It for You
- Strong Salary + Commission (Uncapped earning potential - $100k+
- Employee benefits: Health, Dental & Vision
- Comprehensive Training program: Our Tiello 12-week Academy
- Company laptop + Monitor (Remote office assistance)
- Focus around a work/life balance with opportunities to Work
from home (Remote)
- Access to a modern, collaborative office space in the hub of
- Open PTO + All expenses paid trips (Prizes!!)
- More holidays? We take off from December 24th to the first
weekday after the new year.
- Casual, laid-back culture, No Micromanagement.
- Company Events/Happy Hours
- Company awards / Monthly Recognition
- Employee Referral programsCheck out our new website for more
information: www.Tiello.comTiello LLC is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Tiello, Seattle , Construction Recruiter (Fully Remote), Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!