Maintenance Technician II
Company: ERA Living - University House Issaquah
Posted on: June 25, 2022
$1500 Signing Bonus! Great Benefits! New Pay Scale! Free Meals!
Free onsite parking!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician II to
become the newest member of our Maintenance Team located in our
University House Issaquah Community, in Issaquah, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Company paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development
and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit
(hours worked, age, etc.) -
The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for maintaining the
community in good repair including routine plumbing, plastering,
painting, lighting, electrical, carpentry, roofing, and mechanical
maintenance and repairs of the community and equipment. Able to
work Sunday-Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess moderate to higher level technical knowledge and
mechanical ability to perform routine maintenance and repair of
mechanical and electrical equipment generally used in a health care
- Advanced knowledge of basic construction principles
- Valid Washington State Driver's License
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination
requirement for healthcare workers
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or GED certificate, required
- One year technical school training or 2 years' experience,
About Era Living:If you are passionate about improving the quality
of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to
your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency,
strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome
your application! - -Era Living has been voted -#4 Best Place to
Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and -Top 5 BEST Places to Work
in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: ERA Living - University House Issaquah, Seattle , Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!