Billing Specialist - construction experience?
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Billing Specialist - Overview of Company and Opportunity:
- Our client has been providing services to their customers since
1960 with excellence, creativity, dependability, and successful
- They take social responsibility seriously by actively looking
for ways to improve the communities where they live and work,
minimize their environmental footprint and promote inclusion
throughout their practice.
- We've made successful placements with this client in the past.
Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- "They have given me the opportunity to grow beyond what I had
imagined when I first started"
- "Friendly environment, good benefits and a wide variety of
- "There is a lot of flexibility and freedom to define your own
career path "
- This position will report to the manager who is easy to work
with and a very knowledgeable and approachable mentor.
- Our client has worked on projects for world-renown
organizations like Shriner's Hospital, Stanford University, LAX and
- Our client has made a commitment to diversity and inclusion
because they believe diversity of thought achieves better outcomes,
and it cultivates a better place to come to work every day!
Responsibilities of the Project Billing Specialist role:
- Process and track client billing invoices
- Read contracts and interpret billing requirements
- Project setup, payables, cost reports, manage accounts
- Work closely with project coordinators Desired qualification of
the Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar
- Prior billing experience with an engineering, architecture firm
- Past work with project accounting, construction, or engineering
field a plus!
- Strong MS Excel skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Seattle , Billing Specialist - construction experience?, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!