Production Supervisor- Second Shift
Company: HealthFirst (HF)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAt HealthFirst, we have been providing compliance
solutions to dental and medical practices for over 50 years. From
essential medications, devices and supplies, to advanced services,
training and software, infection prevention and control products,
our mission is to guarantee the right compliance products, services
and programs are there, whenever and wherever our customers needs
them.HealthFirst's success is driven by our team of uniquely
capable people whose similarities and differences make us who we
are. We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to coach
and oversee our second shift team. The Production Supervisor is
responsible for increasing productivity by utilizing innovative
methods and motivating staff for more efficient performance. Must
be goal-oriented and methodical. Keeps up to date with new methods
in production and ensures that all health and safety rules are
followed. Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the staff, processes and equipment for the
production floor and label printing department.
- Ensure that outgoing orders are shipped in a timely fashion.
Problem-solve issues as they occur.
- Drive label production based on priorities while working
closely with IT to keep technical equipment functioning and
- Supervise daily production activities and ensure the team meets
production goals. Monitoring results and identifying gaps based on
- Manage workflow by planning, monitoring and executing
- Ensuring that production employees are fully trained to perform
tasks in their scope.
- Ensure all applicable FDA, FAA and cGMP regulations are
- Continually analyze and identify opportunities for streamlining
of systems and processes.
- Assist with onboarding of production staff; provide appropriate
training of new hires.
- Collaborate with team, departments and management to achieve
- Work with the leadership team to capture performance KPIs.
- Leads by example: Sets expectations for staff and monitors
delegated activities.The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- 8-10 years of experience in manufacturing/distribution.
- 3 years of supervisory experience in
- Lean and/or Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.HealthFirst thanks our
dedicated team members by offering a competitive base salary and
incentive plan, a comprehensive benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, tuition
reimbursement, 20 days of PTO to start and much more!HealthFirst is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably
accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: HealthFirst (HF), Seattle , Production Supervisor- Second Shift, Professions , Mukilteo, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!