Company: AutoNation Collision Center Bellevue
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview: Position Overview: At AutoNation, getting customers
back on the road is what drives us. We re looking for a Collision
Estimator or Auto Body Estimator to help our customers through the
process of getting their vehicle repaired after an accident. As a
Collision Estimator, you ll interact daily with customers,
insurance companies, and parts Associates to ensure the repair
process is as smooth as possible. You also take great pride in
using your excellent communication skills and empathetic nature to
help customers through the process. What are the daily job
- Greeting customers and discussing repair options.
- Determining repair needs based on customer information, vehicle
walk-around, inspections and test drives.
- Asking for the sale on all estimates.
- Meeting or exceeding targeted sales goals as well as the
targeted customer satisfaction index.
- Understanding basic parameters of collision repair as well as
insurance programs (e.g., DRP and non-DRP).
- Producing repair orders for customers, including cost and time
estimates, with full transparency.
- Communicating frequently with technicians and parts Associates
to ensure timely completion of work.
- Following up with customers on the status of their vehicle
based on how the customer wants to be informed and answering
customer questions as needed.
- Managing multiple repairs simultaneously.
- Working with other Associates on daily planning and release
- Processing transactions and ensuring 100% compliance with all
state and federal laws and regulations.
- Following up with customers to ensure we have met their
- Building rapport with customers to create a base of
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled in a
timely fashion and in compliance with company policies.
- Providing exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
What are the requirements for the Collision Estimator?
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Prior sales or retail experience preferred but not
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal, and
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Must have a valid, in-state driver s license with an
acceptable, safe driving record. What are the opportunities for
career growth? Our Associates have many choices for career growth
and development after success in a Collision Estimator role. Future
opportunities may include:
- Collision Director
- Collision Production Manager The intent of this job description
is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents
may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those
specifically presented. Career opportunities are dependent on
business and staffing needs, as well as the qualifications of
internal and external candidates.
Keywords: AutoNation Collision Center Bellevue, Seattle , Collision Estimator, Professions , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!