Patient Satisfaction Analyst
Company: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center is an independent, nonprofit, unified
adult cancer care and research center that is clinically integrated
with UW Medicine, a world leader in clinical care, research and
learning. The first National Cancer Institute-designated cancer
center in the Pacific Northwest, Fred Hutch's global leadership in
bone marrow transplantation, HIV/AIDS prevention, immunotherapy,
and COVID-19 vaccines has confirmed our reputation as one of the
world's leading cancer, infectious disease and biomedical research
centers. Based in Seattle, Fred Hutch operates eight clinical care
sites that provide medical oncology, infusion, radiation, proton
therapy, and related services, and network affiliations with
hospitals in five states. Together, our fully integrated research
and clinical care teams seek to discover new cures for the world's
deadliest diseases and make life beyond cancer a reality.
At Fred Hutch, we believe that the innovation, collaboration, and
rigor that result from diversity and inclusion are critical to our
mission of eliminating cancer and related diseases. We seek
employees who bring different and innovative ways of seeing the
world and solving problems. Fred Hutch is in pursuit of becoming an
antiracist organization. We are committed to ensuring that all
candidates hired share our commitment to diversity, antiracism, and
The Patient Satisfaction Analyst serves as a subject matter expert
for patient experience metrics and data, monitors industry trends
and best practices, recommends metrics and areas of focus, inspires
and supports improvement initiatives. This role is responsible for
analyzing and reporting on patient satisfaction data with the goal
of understanding and improving the patient experience.
This position is a remote hybrid position that will require working
in person at our South Lake Union location 1-3 days a week.
- Analyzes data and communicates insights to key stakeholders
through effective storytelling and data visualization including
graphical displays, dashboards and presentations.
- Creates executive level data summary reports; presents findings
to leadership on a regular basis.
- Meets with clinic and service line managers to recommend
interventions based on patient experience data.
- Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels of the
organization to identify, support and measure improvement
- Provides guidance, direction and training to leaders, staff and
providers regarding accessing, analyzing, and utilizing patient
- Conducts qualitative data analysis, including thematic analysis
and coding of patient survey comments and input from other
- Collaborates with other members of the Office of Patient
Experience to deliver customized coaching/support to leaders, staff
and providers based on the individual area's performance.
- Triages, identifies and anticipates patient experience data
requests and needs across the organization.
- Identifies patient complaints within patient comments and
partners with Patient Relations colleagues to meet regulatory
reguiments for addressing complaints and grievances.
- Ensures data integrity and troubleshoots issues with internal
and external stakeholders; partners with vendors to optimize
feedback collection methods and effectively utilize
vendor-generated reports and resources.
- Continually refines and improves SCCA's patient satisfaction
program/measurement strategy, in partnership with Office of Patient
- Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare/business discipline, or
complimentary field of study; or equivalent work
- Three (3) plus years' work experience in data analysis
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with
interdisciplinary teams; ability to successfully find common ground
when working with groups and/or individuals with diverse
- Demonstrated excellence presenting to large and small audiences
at all levels of the organization.
- Effectively use written and oral communication skills. This
includes crafting clear and empathetic messages to
clinical/non-clinical staff, developing project documents,
presentation materials and meeting facilitation.
- Strong analytical, statistical, and data-modeling
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, demonstrated experience with
report/dashboard design and visualization techniques and
- Ability to work independently and learn and develop new tools
- Efficiently set priorities and focus on important
- Ability to think critically and creatively; effectively weigh
organizational needs and the needs of patients/caregivers to
recommend improvement initiatives.
- Experience conducting root cause analysis.
- Empathetic and active listener with excellent customer service
- Advanced MS office skills.
- Ability to use a mouse, proficient basic computer technology
and programs, and use email in a business setting.
- Masters Degree
SCCA has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, and there are no
exceptions for any employee who is patient-facing and/or requires
access to SCCA facilities.
Exceptions exist only for employees whose positions are fully
remote, with no required access to campus. As a condition of
employment, newly hired employees requiring access to campus must
provide proof of vaccination before their first day of
A statement describing your commitment and contributions toward
greater diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism in your career
or that will be made through your work at Fred Hutch is requested
of all finalists. -
Keywords: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle , Patient Satisfaction Analyst, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!