Electrical Products Team - Electrical Engineer I
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities
are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as
we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and
chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in
The Electrical Products Team (EPT) is responsible for the guidance,
navigation, signal processing, target detection and tracking system
functions of the electrical subsystems used in our products. Job
responsibilities of this role varies, but include activities such
as troubleshooting electronics in a lab or production environment,
performing system and circuit level analysis, supporting failure
investigations, maintaining and creating documentation, and
interacting with multi-discipline groups including suppliers.
These positions can be located in either Tucson, AZ or Huntsville,
AL or McKinney, TX or Tewksbury, MA or Marlborough, MA or Andover,
*Qualifications You Must Have:*
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Systems Engineering, Optical Engineering or related
Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM).
* Experience with one or more of the following: RF, analog, digital
electronics, mixed signal, circuit design or analysis, power
electronics, VHDL, FPGA, electrical components, digital signal
processing, electromagnetics, PCB design or optics.
* This position requires 12 months or less of relevant professional
work experience (excluding internships).
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior
to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S.
citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
*Qualifications We Value:*
* Experience with system engineering of RF subsystems.
* Lab experience specific to power electronics and/or controls
* Demonstrated experience with digital design and VHDL or Verilog
* Familiarity with Xilinx, Altera or Microsemi/Microchip FPGAs.
* Electronics and electromagnetics coursework.
* Analog or RF design coursework.
* Microwave/RF system, subsystem and component analysis, design and
* Technical working knowledge of electronic components (e.g.
semiconductor, passive and/or electromechanical commodities) and
* Knowledge of electrical circuit design, analysis and
troubleshooting using common lab equipment.
* Experience in EMI/EMC analysis design and test.
* Knowledge of Electro-Optical subsystems.
* Experience in Root-Cause Corrective Action investigations and
* Knowledge and experience with Material Review Board, Process
Configuration Board, Configuration Control Board and Failure Review
Board processes, proposing/defending and implementing Change
* Experience with test equipment, test automation scripting, test
conduction, sensor control.
* Experience with hardware/software integration.
* ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation
standard. 3.0 cumulative GPA desired.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with coworkers from
diverse communities and cultures.
* Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues who represent a
diversity of work and conflict resolution styles.
*What We Offer:*
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an
experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package
that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness,
retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer
include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work
schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and
child/adult backup care.
Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your
resume when applying to this requisition. Include your cumulative
GPA and projected graduation date on your resume.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to
obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to
obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security
Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense,
handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More
information about Security Clearances can be found on the US
Department of State government website here:
*Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.*
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Seattle , Electrical Products Team - Electrical Engineer I, Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!