Company: Creative Bus Sales
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sign On Bonus - $1,000
We are currently accepting applications for the Technician B at our
Mukilteo, WA location. This is a full-time position that requires a
hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Description: Performs and directs inspections and repairs to
vehicles without supervision to assure the highest quality customer
service and repairs to customer vehicles.
- Follow instructions given from Shop Foreman.
- Perform inspections and repairs using established
- Follow Safety policies and work in a safe orderly manner.
- Report any and all unsafe conditions to Management.
- Maintain acceptable working relationships with co-workers and
- Maintain set of mechanics tools acceptable to the trade for
journeymen vehicle mechanics.
- Usage of shop tools/equipment to be done with care, and return
in same condition as received.
- Communication with customers/vendors to be respectable and
- Maintain and protect company owned property, keeping working
area cleaned, break and restroom areas cleaned
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent, plus 5 or more years of
recent bus, heavy duty truck or automotive dealership repair
- ASE Certified-Four Certifications or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, starting and charging
systems, electrical and electronic systems and component overhaul
- Ability to operate all shop equipment.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and assist other technicians
with service literature and parts manuals .
- Understanding of how to accurately record labor time and
parts/services utilized on work order reports.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently with little
or no supervision required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ability to direct, schedule and assist Shop Foreman with daily
- Personal tools; include electrical diagnostic
Keywords: Creative Bus Sales, Seattle , Auto/Diesel Technician, Professions , Mukilteo, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!