Service Desk Analyst - Remote (West Coast)
Company: Oldcastle Infrastructure
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job ID: - 474041ExemptOldcastle Infrastructure---, a CRH
company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure
solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets
throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of
precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a
trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors,
distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than
80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're
leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.If
you're an experienced Customer Support Expert that sees beyond the
"ticket", we're in the market for YOU. We are looking beyond the
buzz words for truly dedicated IT professionals that will seek
every opportunity to provide the tools and support to our customers
that will enable them to improve the customer experience.As a
Service Desk Analyst, you will be the first line of contact with
our internal customers and responsible for all aspects of IT
support. We need an individual who is passionate about assisting
our employees and driven to resolve issues that will encourage them
to contact us. Someone who can apply the same care and urgency we
use in making our products toward helping people get the most from
them.For each location and every employee, you will monitor the
ServiceNow request and incident queue and maintain the assigned
local IT resources such as server, personal computing hardware,
operating system, application software, and all specialized
hardware for use in the Manufacturing and Distribution shop floor
environments. The technician will also support imaging and shipping
computers to end users and other requested equipment. Our
technicians interact with employees of all abilities and levels and
will be responsible for communicating with the appropriate IT staff
any issues deemed appropriate for escalation. Working safely is
part of our culture and is a condition of employment.Key
Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily:
- Effectively handles individual problems and service requests
from call-in through resolution, practicing total contact
- Responds to inquiries and service requests for assistance with
the organization's computer system or PC's via Phone, Email queues,
and in person.
- Identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides 1st and 2nd
level technical support for customers for the following: Windows 7,
8, 8.1 and 10, Office 2007 through 2016, Office 365, IE9 and above,
Edge, Chrome, Hardware/Software conflicts, remote support via
remote control tools, VPN connectivity and/or administration,
- Troubleshooting mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android
Handheld connectivity and synchronization, and wireless RF Scanners
among other devices.
- Handles advanced software support for applications assigned
such as OKTA, Aptaxa (AX), Netsuite, Box, SharePoint, and others as
trained and assigned.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to peers, assisting with
troubleshooting, processes and procedures.
- Maintains ServiceNow queues by actively communicating with
customers and peers. - Comfortable creating and editing knowledge
- Responsible for meeting Service Desk Service Level Agreement
- Provide support for future M&As through onsite support,
remote support and device deployment.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Sufficient education, training and/or work experience to
demonstrate possession of the following knowledge, skills, and
- Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent, or 3
years of experience working in a similar IT support role a
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience handling customer technical support
- Experience with iOS and Android OS required.
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10/11, Office 2010/2013/2016 Suite,
Mobile devices, VPN, and Networking - Proxy Settings, Routers,
Switches, Internet Modems, Ethernet.Knowledge/Skill Requirements
- Customer-focused and acts with a shared sense of urgency and
priority for customer.
- Demonstrated commitment toward customer service.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the
essential job functions.
- Demonstrates strong desktop, network and application
configuration, troubleshooting and installation knowledge.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework of services, e.g. Incident
- Ability to identify customer needs, gather relevant information
systematically and resolve problems.
- Ability to present ideas in concise, business, technical, and
- Ability to effectively work alongside and communicate with
people with a wide range of skills, experience, cultures and
capabilities.Work and Physical RequirementsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to travel (overnight) as required based on business
needs up to 50%.
- Ability to drive up to 4 hours for onsite services and
- Must pass background check, alcohol and drug testing.
- The position may require work outside of normal business hours
in response to critical incidents or business-impacting project
- The position may also require weekend and holiday
- Must cover the west coast work hours (8-5PM PST).Work
- Normal office working conditions in addition to industrial
plant sites and quarries, requiring the usage of personal
protective equipment, e.g. hard hat, steel-toed boots, and safety
glasses.The statements included in this job description are not
intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and
criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties
may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject
to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
internal promotionAbout CRHCRH has a long and proud heritage. We
are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional
companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family.
CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows
you to work in a small company environment while having the career
opportunities of large international organization.If you're up for
a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and
apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our
official employment application. Please complete your online
profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system
allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you
for your interest! Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer.EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click
on this -. - -
Keywords: Oldcastle Infrastructure, Seattle , Service Desk Analyst - Remote (West Coast), Professions , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!